• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Welcome to all the FNG's

Hey everyone, wanted to welcome ya'll (i'm from Texas, I can get away with that) here and let everyone know we are kinda new to this so please be patient as we get everything set up. If you have any ideas or suggestions, please let us know. If you get a chance send a Thanks to Randy (aka Sluggo) and thank him for getting all this put together.

Hope everyone enjoys.....

How can I be a FNG? I remember when dirt and dust were invented...I'm a FOG, and proud of it.

Waffles,
Welcome to the pack. Share with us the story of your car and your plans with it.

I am 21, been through like 10 classic mustangs in the past 9 years. I have my 70 Fastback, with a 408w/c4, and I bought my fiance a 66 Coupe IL6/3spd manual, that is my current project. I'm gonna need some advice cause need to pull the glass and redo the headliner, then reinstall the glass, so expect some posts about that.

My 70 is pretty much done but I am going to be either putting 05+ mustang seats into it, or going with the sport seat mach 1 upholstery in it sometime soon, trying to decide which.

"Waffles" said:
My 70 is pretty much done but I am going to be either putting 05+ mustang seats into it, or going with the sport seat mach 1 upholstery in it sometime soon, trying to decide which.

Stick around, I may have some recovered Fiero seats for sale sometime soon

541371_395_full.jpg

Hey, how about this StarFury guy? How'd you like to have him around the shop for a few weekends? Hey StarFury, do you fix lawnmowers too? Christ, this guys a walkin' talkin' technical encyclopedia.

Stick around...please.

Hello everyone and thanks sluggo. I like the old forum but its a bit cumbersome of late. Glad to see this one works real fast. Thanks for the new home.

With a little bit more dialing in and with suggestions from all you guys, I think this site will be very fun.

Back