• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Welcome to all the FNG's

Now, just to fine tune myself to this world. Looks interesting. Will have to update the profile now. OK, figured out the "edit" spot. Funny how I found this from another popular site and there is no mention of it now. Hmmmmm Actually logged on after a note from a popular short checker.

"AzPete" said:
Now, just to fine tune myself to this world. Looks interesting. Will have to update the profile now. OK, figured out the "edit" spot. Funny how I found this from another popular site and there is no mention of it now. Hmmmmm Actually logged on after a note from a popular short checker.

Oh Sheiss...who let you in? Oh...it was me...sorry 'bout that. Welcome aboard the lunatic asylum cruise boat.

"Midlife" said:
"AzPete" said:

Oh Sheiss...who let you in? Oh...it was me...sorry 'bout that. Welcome aboard the lunatic asylum cruise boat.

I gave you one applaud for the rather brilliant use of the German word for Shit. (even though it's spelled wrong)

Great work, Scheiße Kopf! ~thu

You're startin' to grow on me.

If it has something to do with Vintage Stangs i'm going to be there . When you take em apart years ago you have to read how to put them back together . Fast site i like that also .

I took one year of German freshman year of high school and I am almost fluent in it... lol

My all time favorite phrase:

Du has keine idae uber welche touristen du sprecht.

I think thats right. Been a loooooong time.

I have no idea what tourists you're talking about.

i-like-turtles.jpg

Back