• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Welcome VMF refugees

I like nut houses :) and helping someone isn't a problem, it's what I like to do. When I left FOMOCO.com, because Ford said we had to . . . . . we had a thread on VMF from for the guys that switched over. It was the first time ) I believe ) that Stan showed himself, effectively ruining our thread. Hope it's better here.

I like nut houses :) and helping someone isn't a problem, it's what I like to do. When I left FOMOCO.com, because Ford said we had to . . . . . we had a thread on VMF from for the guys that switched over. It was the first time ) I believe ) that Stan showed himself, effectively ruining our thread. Hope it's better here.

The difference here is that we can speak our minds. I always suggest to newbs to make sure and always wear your big boy pants. We don't tolerate no stink'n pansies.

:D

And all you losers about to type the word "apron"...Fuck off. You know who you are.

The difference here is that we can speak our minds. I always suggest to newbs to make sure and always wear your big boy pants. We don't tolerate no stink'n pansies.

:D

And all you losers about to type the word "apron"...Fuck off. You know who you are.
I'm not sure who told our site mother he could address all the noobs the way he is but he needs to get his ass back in the kitchen and get to making our new friends some sandwiches.

Did everyone enjoy your samwiches and cookies down Texas way at the racetrack? Or did you stiff them like you do us?

Now where's that picture of Mark in that apron....

"..Free beers, sandwiches, cookies, etc...only to 99yrs old members if accompanied by their parents.."

Back