• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Well, I'm here!

I would have been here sooner but had some problems with registration. Glad to be here. Now I know where midlife has been!

Husky, I've been meaning to ask you. Did you ever land that job with the local school dept., or are you still stuck at the rental agency?

Glad you could finally make it! Make yourself at home. If you have any questions, ask them down in the GumFlappers Lounge as it's a "non-Mustang" lounge. Sluggo's been busting his heiny to build some neat features into this site.... the Shout Box for example can be quickly and easily expanded or hidden from view. The photo gallery is another great feature.... load up all the car pics your heart desires. Chat.... I needn't say more.... it ROCKS!

Thanks again Sluggo for giving us all another place to play!

Welcome aboard! Always glad to have another face from the other crowd, so long as you're not one of them there smarta$$es. ;) Of course if you are, you'll fit in better. :pep

"Midlife" said:
Husky, I've been meaning to ask you. Did you ever land that job with the local school dept., or are you still stuck at the rental agency?
t

Yep, going on my 5th week. It's alright but nothing special. Not as thrilled as I thought I'd be. My old company NOW realizes what I did. Let's say they're missing me real bad. They've hunted me down and want me back. They've offered a nice increase in salary but I lost years of service as far as vacation time goes. Not thrilled about that. Not sure what I'm going to do at this point. At least with the school, it's a steady pay check in these uncertain times. My old company just signed a 5 year contract though.

My wife and I want to move in 2 years out of joisey. A good friend of mine just moved to Myrtle Beach and is just loving it. Maybe we'll end up there.

Welcome to the land of no smart a## members. lol. Good place but you really have to watch some of them around here....... :rof

"AzPete" said:
Welcome to the land of no smart a## members. lol. Good place but you really have to watch some of them around here....... :rof

What??? I thought this was where ALL the smarta$$ people came ;)

Welcome Tom!!

Glad to see you came "over", I also wondered what hole Midlife had crawled into, he had sent me an invite a while back and I missed it somehow, I had several people from vmf refer me here--they will regret that decision I am sure! I was suprised on how many familiar names I have seen here.

"Flysure1" said:
Glad to see you came "over", I also wondered what hole Midlife had crawled into, he had sent me an invite a while back and I missed it somehow, I had several people from vmf refer me here--they will regret that decision I am sure! I was suprised on how many familiar names I have seen here.

Yeah, I wondering where Randy had gone to. He was conspicuous by his absence. And it's sure good to see you Rod! You never did anything to anybody and to see you leave ***, that bothered me.

Back