• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

well they keep following me home...

napaguy

Just drug home a jeep of unknown year and a custom built frame also of unknown origin...what the hell was I thinking? It does have a plaque on the dash that states it won an event in the 1972 sand drag event somewhere in Idaho so thats gotta be worth something right? Pics to follow tonight or tomorrow...

Damn dude, a 240Z, a Bronco, and now a Jeep all in the last few months (and all in your yard too.) And you call me a redneck???

Pics will be up tomorrow....its definately rough around the edges but somebody has put many hours into it. I need some help with id. I am leaning towards a 69-70 ish cj 5 but am not sure. I really want to put a weird engine/trans combo in to make people think Im crazy but well see. There is a studebaker in a nearby town that has a 289v8 and stick tranny I could pick up cheap....

ill say you dragged it home alright. But it does look like it has some potential.

9_22_08_09_7_42_17.jpg

What ya got thar is a front wheel drive snowmobile....yep that's what ya got thar.

Back