• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

What did you get done on your Stang today????

A good friend & myself put on a brand new top on my convertible over the last couple of days.

Attachments

• DSC08710.jpg
    DSC08710.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 38
  • DSC08711.jpg
    DSC08711.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 37
  • DSC08712.jpg
    DSC08712.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 39
  • DSC08716.jpg
    DSC08716.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
Friday night heard a rattle under the stang, turns out I broke the shock mount. Picked on up Saturday and installed it.

Did a little mod to the trunk today. It'll make it easier to get to the fuel cell for refueling at the track. Felt good to work on the car!

IMG_6371.jpg

IMG_6374.jpg

So it's a nice 70 degree Iowa day. I decided to go work on the car to get me out of the house. Cleaned up the inside upper front fenders and gave them a coat of rubberized finish in hopes of keeping the track debris from making anymore dents.

Also removed the old drivers seat and pass belts , making it ready to install the new Ultrashield race seat. Here's my new seat except with a black cover. Shaun at SorT gave me a deal I couldn't refuse!
165_lg.jpg

Some other pics showing the current state of remodel.

IMG_6396.jpg

IMG_6387.jpg

IMG_6385.jpg

IMG_6381.jpg

There's actually more room to work than the picture shows!

IMG_6379.jpg

Very cool. Cant wait to see how it does.

Living the dream or running it down... Haven't figured out which yet.

That seat looks to be rear-facing for the back seat area! You intending to drive the car backwards? *G*

Got the front tow ring installed today. Had to weld up some steel and then weld it to the frame rail. Drill 3 holes and tap. Add bolts and viola!

IMG_6407.jpg

IMG_6408.jpg

Back