• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

What did you get done on your Stang today????

When I left work last night around midnight. I noticed I did not have break lights. Replaced the brake light switch this morning and now they are working again.

Trouble once again has an exhaust system! I went with Magnaflow mufflers again. Tomorrow, we'll reinstall the traction bars, which I had powder coated, and put on the Monte Carlo bar. If there's time, we'll install the lighted sill plates. I'm aiming to have the car ready for the Reno National next June.

Well the stang is off to the body shop

Front and rear frame rails are being replaced and part of the trunk floor.

420f80eb7f6e6f96a23337636105eecd.jpg

This is in his office. He's a mustang guy. Nice little collection.
93b37e1dfc433522aa4c00f270a2edfd.jpg

Worked on mounting the new Ultra Shield seat. It was great working on the car, being at the shop and not needing anyone to watch over me! I'll be back at it again tomorrow.

I put a new washer and dryer in the house.... whooops, wrong thread... Wish I had something to add to this thread.

I guess I didn't realize it needed such extensive work. Maybe I forgot. That tends to happen a lot more these days! Good to see it get out in the sunshine. Has to feel good knowing things are progressing again.
Worked on mounting the new Ultra Shield seat. It was great working on the car, being at the shop and not needing anyone to watch over me! I'll be back at it again tomorrow.
Let's be honest, needing someone to watch over you when you work on a car has nothing to do with your health, skippy. Good to hear you are back at though.

I guess I didn't realize it needed such extensive work. Maybe I forgot. That tends to happen a lot more these days! Good to see it get out in the sunshine. Has to feel good knowing things are progressing again.

Let's be honest, needing someone to watch over you when you work on a car has nothing to do with your health, skippy. Good to hear you are back at though.

You DO remember who helped you install your engine and transmission right.

Wait till you try to start it. You probably don't remember the Curse of Midlife... I just passed it on. Mua ha haaaa

You DO remember who helped you install your engine and transmission right.

Wait till you try to start it. You probably don't remember the Curse of Midlife... I just passed it on. Mua ha haaaa
Oh, I remember. It's why I rarely sleep at night. I hope to return the favor soon enough.

I've never heard of this Curse...what exactly is it?

Damn kids...get off my lawn!

Swung by the body shop. They were just cutting the outer frame rails up front.

Snapped a quick picture of one of the owners mustang's. He also has a 69 fastback.

This is the car he was driving when I met him and started talking about getting my car done.

0ab337d45d1e162ea03bc3c5256f5f90.jpg

Back