• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

What did you get done on your Stang today????

072eaf9ac196a45259aba0723f949796.jpg
f7fdd87e3724cca16a29a22d3ba27d69.jpg
4bc81c3d09e9ba699d08ced745311246.jpg
2ca982f0125a8d6eb29193701c0ef27c.jpg

Finished mocking up the new seat mounts. I'm not keen on the angle of the shoulder belts. The seat openings are higher up than the old seat.

Sent from my iPhone using Smackatalk

Last night I replaced the gauge bulbs with LEDs as I had a couple of lights burn out. I also replaced the bushings and boot on the power steering ram cylinder and installed a kickdown cable on the C4. Today I'll be pulling the back seat to add a trunk divider and adding a new trunk mat and trunk board on the driver side.

Just finished welding on the battery apron. Gonna cool off a bit and try to get the rad support installed.
4a88b6bd66940a7440cd4bba538ef8a8.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

And the core support is in.
b8822de8555a61b5c20ed4322797eb4f.jpg

Now i gotta take a few weeks off to take the family on vacation. When I get back I'm gonna order some epoxy from SPI and flip this bitch on her side blast the bottom and the engine bay, prime it and bed liner it.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Finally pulled the carb got a rebuild, cleaned up the intake manifold. Will install new valve cover gaskets this weekend and hopefully pick up my carb on Wednesday and re-install. Then do and oil change.

Excited! I haven't driven the car in about 6 months. It's long overdue.

Today , I installed alu billet u-joint girdles on the car.
Don't know if these are good , but to me it gives me a certain "safe" feeling.
Anybody have those on his car ?
MOROSO U-JOINT GIRDLES  85860.jpg

Hmm, never heard of those. BTW, nice to see you here again!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I finished securing the Column/EPS. Installed the cluster and fan/vent controls. I also installed my new fan shroud.

I hope to get the steering wheel and my new GT Performance billet horn button installed tonight. https://gtperformance.net/product/11-1525-hi-rise-mustang-horn/

Still waiting for my export brace, monte carlo bar and shock tower caps to be done powder coating. Called last week and got a bit of the runaround.... :-/

Attachments

• fan_shroud.jpg
    fan_shroud.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 15
Finally pulled the carb got a rebuild, cleaned up the intake manifold. Will install new valve cover gaskets this weekend and hopefully pick up my carb on Wednesday and re-install. Then do and oil change.

Excited! I haven't driven the car in about 6 months. It's long overdue.

Oh yeah NOW get it on the road......glad you're back at it.

Oh yeah NOW get it on the road......glad you're back at it.
Since you're replying to an 8 month old post I sure hope he got that little project wrapped up!

This thread just got brought back from the dead but one of the newbie-transplants started a similar new one a little while back. I suggest we let this one die and stick to the new one.

Since we're being honest here . . God I hate these threads . An dno, I won't be back to see what else is written. How abou this . "which wheels should I buy" ? Or "what color should I paint my Mustang" ? . .poll . .jeesh. Ah . I feel better.

Since we're being honest here . . God I hate these threads . An dno, I won't be back to see what else is written. How abou this . "which wheels should I buy" ? Or "what color should I paint my Mustang" ? . .poll . .jeesh. Ah . I feel better.
Never fear, like every thread here this is just another opportunity to veer off course and eventually make fun of {.}

Never fear, like every thread here this is just another opportunity to veer off course and eventually make fun of {.}

that is really the only reason I hang around.... oh and the never ending saga of someone building a fastback!

Back