• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

What did you get from your secret WE Santa?

cmayna

DILLIGARA?
Donator
OK, for those who are participating in this year's Christmas gift exchange program, let us see what you got and from whom. For those who haven't received anything by mid week, let me know.

Most importantly and as suggested by Sacbill, you cannot open the gift you have received until after you have mailed the gift to your recipient. It's only fair.

I'm still torn as to whether I should wait til Xmas to open mine or tear into it this weekend. OK, I'm going to suffer until Next weekend. argh!

I have had my WE gift for over a week now. I will not open it until Christmas day. I just sent my WE gift the middle of the week and I am hoping that it gets there before Christmas, if it is late I do apologize as I have never sent anything that far before.

fd

Sent the WE package more then a week ago ( hope it gets there before Christmas )
Nope, haven't received anything yet. :confu
( Hope CMAYNA didn't pull me a leg by not sending my name to a Stangfixer )
( You never know with that dude !!!! ) :nut

Got a smoked salmon and shirt from Copass and am glad I opened it. Probably gonna be Christmas Eve dinner. Mine should arrive to it's recipient Monday. I'll just say I enjoyed putting it together and he/she should really enjoy....................

"B67FSTB" said:
Sent the WE package more then a week ago ( hope it gets there before Christmas )
do not worry, he had you covered! I'm not sayin' I know who had your name but I hope your WE gift makes it thru customs!!!

I went ahead and opened my gift today since I am leaving for Orlando in the morning and won't return until after the new year. My WE gift is from Mel. I got an early 70's Mustang hubcap, a late model Mustang spinner, a huge horse belt buckle, a key chain and a dog toy (I mean little football). Thanks Mel, Merry Christmas!!!
index.php

Attachments

• Picture 037.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 234
"B67FSTB" said:

I got a package from Belgium :shrug

Bill

Mine was hanging on my mailbox today--it was from David67--(David Borroto) --I couldn't wait and opened it today---great gift--snap on pliers and lighted keychain--thanks!

IMG_2802.jpg

Got mine today from Arthur Zaragoza Dont know his Stanfix name.
Whiteelephant2011002.jpg
Whiteelephant2011005.jpg
Whiteelephant2011003.jpg

Mine heading West Monday. Should be there Wed or Thursday

Last edited by a moderator:
"tarafied1" said:
I went ahead and opened my gift today since I am leaving for Orlando in the morning and won't return until after the new year. My WE gift is from Mel. I got an early 70's Mustang hubcap, a late model Mustang spinner, a huge horse belt buckle, a key chain and a dog toy (I mean little football). Thanks Mel, Merry Christmas!!!
index.php

When I mailed it I forgot to take the vintage mechanix illustrated I wanted to send....I'll send them later...Sorry! I hope your dog enjoys the Big-O miniature football. enjoy the belt buckle, you can get DSS on it....I found more of the late model spinners on ebay, you might be able to use them on your Fox, and the early model, well 71-73, hub cap has been passed around, check out the names on the inside. It has moved from the other site to here.

Merry Christmas to all!

As for me, I will wait until Christmas.

Mel

Mel

cool, I didn't even look at the back side of the hub cap! Thanks Mel. My newest dog "Shelby" loves the football!!! I don't know how long it will last...

"jims6t6" said:
Got mine today from Arthur Zaragoza Dont know his Stanfix name.Mine heading West Monday. Should be there Wed or Thursday

Zforce is Arthur's SF name.

Back