• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

What did you get from your secret WE Santa?

meant to add this earlier. heres a pic of lucy with her new bone. i actually got to watch a whole movie without being interrupted last night!

IMG_3033.jpg

Re: Re: What did you get from your secret WE Santa?

"70 StangMan" said:
John ..I forgot to mention that it scared the hell out of my dogs as well. It's funny that you mentioned sending it on after a year. That's what I thought I would do next year..see how many places he can go and spread the fun. Now who did Rapid Rabblt get it from :confu

I had a credit at summit racing and my wife saw it on there last year. So she picked it out. She was a little sad when I sent it away, but I took a video of it before I sent it so she could watch it once and a while. Our cats hated it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsAUkam ... ata_player

"SELLERSRODSHOP" said:
meant to add this earlier. heres a pic of lucy with her new bone. i actually got to watch a whole movie without being interrupted last night!

IMG_3033.jpg

Glad you both enjoyed it! Jess got our dogs toys for Christmas, HUGE mistake, they both had squeekers in them and they both want the one the other one happens to be playing with at the time... There is no peace....

"silverblueBP" said:
My WE gift box from Kevin finally arrived via the USPS. It was well worth the wait! Not sure what all the PM warnings were all about. You'd think he had sent a sex toy that you'd find in Paris Hilton's dresser or something. :confu

Nope, nothing bad at all. There's a very nice GT350 H model with silver blue paint, so I can make it look just like the real thing. I'll have to build the engine with a few holes in it and at least one flat tire. Kevin also sent me a Jegs hat....like I don't have a dozen of those in the garage :roll All in all, it's a great score and the model will be fun to build....per the real thing. [nb]I'll need to make the engine easy to remove![/nb]

Here are the requisite pics.

Looks like every other hat I wear!

Thanks Kevin :thu SWMBO thought it was quite funny.

That hat is epically funny.

The boys and I have the same model car. We got all the pieces out and got them painted but we've never started the assembly...we've been too busy with their baseball crap plus I am keeping it in my back pocket for any cold rainy days that come up when they need something to keep them busy inside.

After you build yours Mark...make sure to note that it goes behind the PT Cruiser model I sent you last year....

I still have that PT (assembled) somewhere in the closet. One of these days, I'm gonna blow that mother up!

778453203_photobucket_34141_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
"RapidRabbit" said:
Ok, I finally cracked open my we gift from Dave (1497) in Texas.
It was a Texas themed Christmas.
I got Texas sized jelly beans, a rodeo Santa, a stolen Texas license plate, a 70 mustang die cast and a crazy monkey that had been passed around a few times all ready. He seems to been abused a bit over the years.

Thanks Dave.

6b0a787b-4d3f-811b.jpg

Sweet... the Grease Monkey lives on!!! I think I threw that in a WE gift 3 years ago. That ol' monkey was a garage mascot for almost my entire restoration project... 4+ years! I hope he finds a good spot in the garage for the next year.

Well, I just got back from visiting my family during the Christmas holiday break, and I wanted to post pics of my WE gift. A clock, a moose ornament (which goes well, cause we have moose all over our neighborhood), a window molding tool and some home made jam.

Thanks to Frank in warm Nor Cal!

Here's the loot...
31-291211221431-9158133.jpeg

Of all the items in this gear, there is one unknown item. Can anyone identify this item?

31-291211221436-91612334.jpeg

"garner67" said:
Of all the items in this gear, there is one unknown item. Can anyone identify this item?

What's the point? :sarc

fd

"garner67" said:
Sweet... the Grease Monkey lives on!!! I think I threw that in a WE gift 3 years ago. That ol' monkey was a garage mascot for almost my entire restoration project... 4+ years! I hope he finds a good spot in the garage for the next year.

he will indeed find a home in my garage until next years WE exchange.
maybe he will bring me some luck and I can finally get my car done. :roll

Git beach pony's package well before christmas and am just now getting to a report. I got a custom stangfix polo with embroidered logo and ko67, sized to fit my fat ass. This came with. Great selection of Myrtle beach get together and related car show swag. Very nice. Pics to follow. Thanks beach pony.

"RapidRabbit" said:
he will indeed find a home in my garage until next years WE exchange.
maybe he will bring me some luck and I can finally get my car done. :roll

I think you should send it back to Dave, his vert restoration isnt done yet.......

"garner67" said:

I don't know what those points go to, maybe they're left over from my '79 Bronco w/400 motor.

I wonder if it's just coincidence that the moose's body is shaped and sized exactly like a moose dropping. :wth

Frank

Late in reporting my gifts but not because I don't appreciate John's thoughtfulness, just busy.
Got some nice stickers including a few from the pony drive, a GT Mustang computer mouse that matches my son's car, intake manifold end gaskets with instructions, allen wrench, miniature gas pump, very delicious homemade mint chocolate Mustang candies, MUSTANG trunk letters, and best of all a genuine stangfix lift kit.
Thanks John.

Attachments

• 2011 WE gifts.JPG
    747.9 KB · Views: 26
Back