• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

What do you do?

"RustyRed" said:
Hey Dave,

What do you do with all the extra free time when no one has a question for you in this forum?

From all the cob webs in here, I'm guessing he spends that time somewhere else. :rofl

Extra free time? What is that and how do I go about getting some of it? I barely have any free time at all, nevermind "extra" free time.

I had a plan a while back to "rent some prisoners" from the county jailhouse ($25 a day), but after learning of all the bureucratic BS I'd have to go through, coupled with the fact that I'd possibily have to "deal" with these guys showing up after they'd been released made me realize that this was probably a bad idea.

"daveSanborn" said:
[, coupled with the fact that I'd possibily have to "deal" with these guys showing up after they'd been released made me realize that this was probably a bad idea.

certainly not the best of plans. The one time my folk's house was robbed in the 31 years they have lived there was after they had some trees removed. We know the "tree guys" were on the street that day and we are fairly certain it was them that broke in, cops never could chase them down.

Not unusual for those kinds of things to be 'inside' jobs where someone has been in the home doing work and then comes back when no one is home because it gives them a great excuse to case the joint.

Back