• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

What headers are these?

RapidRabbit

Donator
Any idea what these are? I pulled the driver side one off the 5.0 I bought and it doesn't have any markings on it?
How can I tell what they are?

The guy I bought it from said they were ford racing headers. I want to sell them but don't know what they are worth.
DSC01122.jpg

DSC01123.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
said they were ford racing headers

They're definitley 5.0 headers, but I'm not so sure they're FordRacing. I have FordRacing ceramic coated shorties and although the pipe runs are similar to yours, the quality of mine looks a LOT better. Where the tubes join the collector looks "cheap" and not like mine.

Measure the tube diameter and the flange diameter and take a look at Summit Racings on-line catalog for some clues as to who the manufacturer my be.

"daveSanborn" said:
They're definitley 5.0 headers, but I'm not so sure they're FordRacing. I have FordRacing ceramic coated shorties and although the pipe runs are similar to yours, the quality of mine looks a LOT better. Where the tubes join the collector looks "cheap" and not like mine.

Measure the tube diameter and the flange diameter and take a look at Summit Racings on-line catalog for some clues as to who the manufacturer my be.
They came on the 5.0 motor I just bought. I looked at the pics I took of the engine and the passenger(which I can't get to now) says ford racing on it. I will have to see if there is a part number on that side.

Back