• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

What I'm doing now thread.

Sluggo

Yeah, this is for us Tapatalk geeks. Post your pics here.

I hope Craig is not equipped :puk

Sitting in garage smoking a cig.
62c4ec49-dcc8-3e95.jpg

Sent from android powered phone using tapatalk.

Why yes it is. I was using it as a ftp server for a friend that needed a place to store all his architecture stuff, and storage of backup images of my pc.

"RapidRabbit" said:
Changing diapers. Story of my life now.

What a cutie! What age are you guys at now?

Enjoy it while it last though it may seem like a hard thing to enjoy now....they grow up way too fast so I am learning to enjoy each year and the various stages as they grow.

My guys are at a great age right now (9 1/2) but I must admit I am sort of dreading the teen years that are not so many years down the road.

She will be 9 months next week. Seems like just yesterday that we brought her home, but i feel like I haven't slept in years.

I am not looking forward to the teen years either. :guns

"RapidRabbit" said:

Look at that adorable face! Looks as if she's smiling thinking... I'm making a special present just for you daddy.

Last edited by a moderator:
putting a remote start in 2011 Tundra.
62c447c3-6538-1f20.jpg

Sent from android powered phone using tapatalk.

Last edited by a moderator:
"RapidRabbit" said:
She will be 9 months next week. Seems like just yesterday that we brought her home, but i feel like I haven't slept in years.

I remember the first time the guys slept through the night. The next morning I opened my eyes was surprised for a moment and thought, wait a minute...it's sunny out so they slept through the night...

"RapidRabbit" said:

Oh but those are so much fun! Especially when you have a teenage girl! :hide
My daughter is 15 (turns 16 in March). It's all about clothes,Twilight, Justin Beiber :puk , and getting her drivers license. Which is funny because she keeps changing her mind about it. One day she can't wait to drive, the next day she says she never wants to drive. Only 2 of her friends have their licenses and cars. Both of them drive VW Bugs. One drivers a newer one, the other a classic Bug. So now my daughter keeps begging for a classic for her first car. I keep telling her no way.

So far the teen years haven't been too bad! But I have a 15yr old son (only one little pecker to worry about!) Say's he will just drive the fastback! (LOL!!!) Fortunately he is a little over 6'4" already, so hopefully by the time he gets his license he'll be too tall for the fb. kip

Back