• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

What I'm doing now thread.

The first time that happened to me I think I left a little extra something for the gal who does my laundry. Sounded like someone
fired a shot gun. Was that a single pane or both?

"737IP" said:
The first time that happened to me I think I left a little extra something for the gal who does my laundry. Sounded like someone
fired a shot gun. Was that a single pane or both?

It was the outer pane.

"silverblueBP" said:
Hey Ryan, can you post up the report you had to file? Should be a good read!

Negative, that might get me a week of unpaid "vacation."

I bet it went something like this!!

monkeystash: "Boeing Tower, Cessna 761 Uniform Alpha for a Mercer Departure at Alpha Niner with information X-Ray."
Tower: "Cessna 761 Uniform Alpha cleared for takeoff, runway 13 right, fly the Mercer departure."
Pilot: "Cessna 761 Uniform Alpha cleared for takeoff, is rolling."

45 seconds later...

Tower: "Please be advised, there is a flock of seagulls near the south end of runway 13 right at 400 ft."

monkeystash: (singing) "And I ran, I ran so far away... I just ran, I ran all night and day... I had to get away.."
(FYI - 1982 hit song 'I ran' by A Flock of Seagulls.)

*THUD*CRACK*feathers fly everywhere

"Kats66Pny" said:
I bet it went something like this!!

monkeystash: "Boeing Tower, Cessna 761 Uniform Alpha for a Mercer Departure at Alpha Niner with information X-Ray."
Tower: "Cessna 761 Uniform Alpha cleared for takeoff, runway 13 right, fly the Mercer departure."
Pilot: "Cessna 761 Uniform Alpha cleared for takeoff, is rolling."

45 seconds later...

Tower: "Please be advised, there is a flock of seagulls near the south end of runway 13 right at 400 ft."

monkeystash: (singing) "And I ran, I ran so far away... I just ran, I ran all night and day... I had to get away.."
(FYI - 1982 hit song 'I ran' by A Flock of Seagulls.)

*THUD*CRACK*feathers fly everywhere

That there's funny, I don't care who you are :thu

For some reason though I picture Ryan singing that song in Fez's [nb]That 70's Show[/nb] voice.

Enjoying dinner at Mi Pueblo

a6cd8935-8271-ef62.jpg

Clearing 8" off snow from the jeep so I can start my hour plus drive home from work. Ugh!
I want to be on California.

Sent from my HTC Liberty using Tapatalk

"RapidRabbit" said:
Clearing 8" off snow from the jeep so I can start my hour plus drive home from work. Ugh!
I want to be on California.

Sent from my HTC Liberty using Tapatalk

That does suck bro. Current temp

a6cd8bb4-49a5-91ad.jpg

Riding out yet another ugly tornado producing storm. Just got smacked by some hella tough straight line wind. Tornado warning just north of us. Nashville, hold on to yer butt, it'll be there in an hour or so.
630106b5-59d3-f466.jpg

"Gigantopithecus" said:
Riding out yet another ugly tornado producing storm. Just got smacked by some hella tough straight line wind. Tornado warning just north of us. Nashville, hold on to yer butt, it'll be there in an hour or so.
630106b5-59d3-f466.jpg

I feel for all those that have to suffer through the devastation of disasters like tornados but I would still love to see one LIVE.

We had a 3.8 shaker yesterday that gave my office a good jolt that got me up out of my chair quick, I was actually hoping for a little more action.

Watched one from my garage come within less than a mile from my house back on Feb 5th, 2008. It later went on to really mess up Memphis. Same storm later produced am EF4 tornado and hit Jackson, TN. It was one of the most surreal experiences.

Back