• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

What in the HELL IS GOING ON?

If I were the top commander of the whole US army , I would forbidden all patches or emblems or whatever that is not related to the military equipment.
No stangfix badges , no little pony badges, nothing , just rang.
IMO too many insignes makes a christmas tree out of the soldier.

Looks like the big US Army goes pink !!!! :roll :roll :roll :roll

How did it sounds in the sixties ??? "" Make Love not War !!! ""

"B67FSTB" said:
If I were the top commander of the whole US army , I would forbidden all patches or emblems or whatever that is not related to the military equipment.
No stangfix badges , no little pony badges, nothing , just rang.
IMO too many insignes makes a christmas tree out of the soldier.

Looks like the big US Army goes pink !!!! :roll :roll :roll :roll

+ 1

I cannot believe any military person who sees one of these patches being worn would not march that person to a commander.....

I would have faced serious issues for a uniform violation such as that.

Not saying what would have happened in the back room........it would not have been worn again.

"FordDude" said:
First off Chris I do not want to know how you found that link. :sm_TMI

j/k but I did stop looking after the 4th pic. :hs

Back on topic: It only gets worse...

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/ondeadline/post/2012/07/first-pentagon-allows-uniforms-at-san-diego-gay-parade/1#.UAifvrSe4sE

fd

I just knew of all people that visit this forum you would be the one that would appreciate that link.

I cannot take full credit for that, I found the link from another forum a few days ago.

There is truly some sick twisted shit on the Internet.

Looks like a neon sign for every senior officer to target those who where them for extra sh_tty duty assignments. Maybe not but were I on the scene it would be my new mission to convince those who do where that 'symbol' that it should be removed or remove yourself from the 'US Army'.

Back