• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

what just grinds your gears?

"silverblueBP" said:
I actually got pulled over one time accelerating up an on ramp so I was at the speed of the traffic flow. I asked what the on ramp was for and if I exceeded the posted speed. He just said my car "sounded" like I was speeding (84GT with fairly loud exhaust at WOT). No ticket from that episode.

That sounds like Johnpro driving through Citrus Heights. :lol :lol :lol

Back on topic; I really have to agree with Mel on this one. Their ears would be bleeding if they could here me yelling at them to speed up, because you are getting onto a fucking (opps sorry wrong thread) freeway asshole speed up and merge. :rp fd

I'll just sum it up as the general public irritates me. My customer service skills are outfuckingstanding. You know...people skills...

"well look I ALREADY TOLD YOU!.... I deal with the goddamn customers so the engineers don't have to... I HAVE PEOPLE SKILLS!!!... I am good at dealing with people can't you understand that?? WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!!"

"silverblueBP" said:
WTF looks that close at a Guy cop?? I was paying attention in case he drew his sidearm on me. Yes Sir, no Sir, thank you Sir was all I was concerned with.

I can just picture it now;

Me: How could you hear me accelerate up the on ramp, from inside your car?
LEO: Flipping his gay hippy hair back, with these ears Son.
Me: Holy shit, those Dumbo ears are bigger than mine!
LEO: You have the right to remain silent..............................................

Daddy? :sbbp

I just go ballistic when I get some idiot calling me and he starts talking to me like he knows me and then tries to sell me something. You usually can't get to the bottom of it until, you ask, "Do I know you? Is this a sales call?" Then the phone goes quiet!

I just want to reach inside the phone and grab the asshole around the neck. I am on the no solicitors list! I just have to tell them not to call anymore and hang up. You know even after you tell them not to call, they still keep trying to sell you their product!

Mel

When SWMBO decides to make popcorn. She says she likes to cook it longer to make sure she gets more Kernels popped. All it does is make the house smell like burnt popcorn and cause a smoke cloud! Makes it hard to breathe!

I hate burned popcorn smell!

Mel

PS. I thought I would revive this thread! MH

"guruatbol" said:
When SWMBO decides to make popcorn. She says she likes to cook it longer to make sure she gets more Kernels popped. All it does is make the house smell like burnt popcorn and cause a smoke cloud! Makes it hard to breathe!

I hate burned popcorn smell!

Mel

PS. I thought I would revive this thread! MH

She must be hanging around with my wife on that one.....same darn thing.......same reaction from me. I am about ready to figure the cost per kernel vs my anger......

I looked in the pan and there was a dozen or so popped kernels just sitting there.

She wants more kernels to pop, yet leaves them in the pan....WTF

Mel

mine eats the pop corn in bed then leaves the smelly bag in the bathroom garbage so the stink continues to linger.

Heated corn. No shit. Somebody takes corn kernels, sews 'em in some flowerty bag, and sells 'em. Look it up. You'll have one of those very sarcastic holy shit moments.

Yea they do that with beans too.

That way you can have a hot compress. Works well. don't know about the corn though....

Mel

Ahhaahaaaa. Mine does this too. She will sit there and crunch and munch on those damn un-popped kernels and I look at her and asked her if she is turning into a damn horse or something...lol. Yep I slept in the barn that night...lol. :beat

What grinds my gears is when we get a separate thread for a "Bitch session" instead of using this thread!

Seems like a waist to me!
:lol :lol :lol

Mel

"guruatbol" said:
What grinds my gears is when we get a separate thread for a "Bitch session" instead of using this thread!

Seems like a waist to me!
:lol :lol :lol

Mel

What size waist? Would that be a smaller size 32 waist or a larger size 50 waist?

What grinds my gears is when I don't proof read my posts well enough and something like that slips through!

Good eye there! :lol :lol :lol :lol

Mel

Briars. I hate those things. You go out to cut the long vines hanging in trees and once you chop 'em they start swinging around like Nancy Pelnazi's hands during a Nobama speech.

Never mind!

I just hate customer service on the telephone. when their site is broken, they blame it on me!

So much for home delivered milk!

Mel

Why does changing the oil in a new car have to be so messy? Oil pan and drain plug, no problem. It is the damn filter that is so messy. Why cannot they locate it in a place with nothing under it? I am changing the oil in my '07. One of the power steering lines is under the oil filter. I have the pan under the filter and as I unscrew it the oil runs down the filter, hits the power steering line and runs on that before hitting the floor right next to my pan. :rp My AeroStar is not any better. It runs over the exhaust pipes. My F150 has a 3 inch square plate under the filter, but oil still gets on the tie rods. Oh and I have learned to turn the wheel all the way in one direction so that I can get the filter out. My 93 Ranger was my only easy one. After my 4 inch suspension lift I did not even need to jack it up. The filter faced straight up, and I could fill it with oil before installing it. So why cannot more filter be like my Ranger's. :po fd

My Excursion and F350 are easy and not over anything. Both SBF in the Mustangs and the PH8A filter are super easy and not messy!

Most of the other cars I have owned were a PITA. I had a dual remote filter on a Chevy once. I messed up and put it on the inner fender and it sucked! Got oil everywhere!

Mel

Back