• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

What should I do?

I'm torn. I havent even driven my car and I'm torn as to whether or not I should order some of those great shocks that Shaun at SorT has on sale (posted on the other site). I have the KYB gas shocks that everyone is complaining about. Do I bite the bullet and order a set, or wait a week or so until I can drive the car and see. The sale ends 5/31........WWUD?

I'd bet if you talked to Shaun and told him you want to test what you have before getting new shocks, he might cut you a little slack.

Or use your Administrative powers (mafia style) and threaten to remove that purty SorT banner down below... kinda like an "Or else yooz be sleepin wit da feeshies..." kinda thing

Well, I wouldn't actually kill Shaun's horse or anything... it was meerly a "jestful" recommendation...

* Note to self, don't ever piss Rick off or let him know I have a horse...

"70_Fastback" said:
Or use your Administrative powers (mafia style) and threaten to remove that purty SorT banner down below... kinda like an "Or else yooz be sleepin wit da feeshies..." kinda thing

A good moderator would simply edit the end date of the sale without anyone knowing it had been changed... :rulez

Back