• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

What the....

"RustyRed" said:
http://houston.craigslist.org/cto/2291461340.html

For the love of God would someone please buy this Mustang and save it the embarrassment of running around town with those wheels?
Luckily it's appears to be on a less than stellar used car lot and not running around town (anymore).......now at least, it's just sitting still and looking Stupid. Hey maybe a brudda' will steal 'em off the car. Concrete blocks would be an improvement.

What's the big deal? It isn't even donked out.
In fact they have proven that you can run 22s on a stock mustang if you adhere to the golden rule of keeping the whole combo around 26 inches

So you guys don't like my car?

65stang4ri7.jpg

"dodgestang" said:
...In fact they have proven that you can run 22s on a stock mustang if you adhere to the golden rule of keeping the whole combo around 26 inches

:thu

The ad says new paint and fresh motor.

My guess is it's one of those paint jobs you get at Earl Scheib when you know you're just trying to sell the car. The kind where you put it in the drive through car wash that sprays paint.

The motor rebuild heaven only knows...probably a bunch of mexicans in someone's garage "rebuilding" the motor over a 12 pack of Corona.

Wouldn't be "too bad" of a price if all you had to change out where the rims and tires but I remain very skeptical regarding the "new" paint and "fresh" motor. My guess on the paint is you would probably find a crap load of :gs

Well at least the car is not over priced. Some one could buy it and sell the rims. Im sure some brutha would take those goofy looking rims.

Back