• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

What tires are you guys running?

Mach1Mark

Ramrod extraordinaire
Donator
Im in the decision making phase of my tire purchase. Ive found the rims I want with the specs that will fit my coupe and I have made a spread sheet for many tires brands/sizes. Looking for extreme summer performance tires or maximum performance tires. DOT rated. Right now Im favoring the Michelin Pilot Super Sport, Nitto Invo and Kuhmo Ecsta V720. Not expecting a lot of all season use so that aspect wont be a consideration. May take the coupe out for a mid-winter run to Cars n Coffee etc. Track days I will use a competition tire.

I haven't run any of those. I do have Nitto's on my 99 but not Invo. They are sticky. I have Bridgstone Potenza on my 07. It grips nice. I have Maxxis "elcheepo" on my 67 because for some reason the tread comes off (the back tires anyway).

I have bridgestone potenzas on my car also.

Amazingly the tread depth hasn't changed in 6 years. I'll be shopping for some tires soon also.

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

I have General G-max on mine. Bought them because they had the specific sizes I wanted in the same design, but I am very happy with them. Excellent street tire and they look good too.

I have bridgestone potenzas on my car also.

Amazingly the tread depth hasn't changed in 6 years. I'll be shopping for some tires soon also.

What's the tread rating...1,000??

Sent from my iPhone using Smackatalk

I've put 4 miles on them in that time.

I do plan on burning off the tread that's left after I get the transmission issue sorted out.

I have Micks on my car (not Mustang0 and still look good after 13k miles.....some agressive

Back