• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Where to get your drugs.....

AzPete

Posted: 3:19 PM Aug 18, 2009
Study Finds Tiny Traces of Cocaine on US Dollars
Chances are... there's cocaine in your wallet.
Reporter: AP
dollar-bill-scream.jpg

Chances are... there's cocaine in your wallet.

Researchers looked at 234 bank notes from the U.S. and found that 90 percent had small traces of the illegal drug.

Bills from larger cities, such as Baltimore, Boston and Detroit, were among those with the highest average cocaine levels. Salt Lake City had the lowest. Most of those analyzed from Washington had tiny amounts of cocaine.

Money can become contaminated with cocaine during drug deals, or when users snort the substance through rolled bills. It can then spread to other cash when banks process the money. Yuegang Zuo, a University of Massachusetts professor, led the study.

This was well known in the 70's as well. I seem to remember a politician, who was adamantly opposed to drugs, had his dollar bills checked out, and every one was tainted.

hmmmm..... a smart man would seize this as an opportunity.

I wonder if I started running an eBay store listing selling the instructions to "clean your money of unwanted chemicals and how to properly dispose of the removed chemicals".... how many sales I'd have?

Just charge them to "clean" their money. They send the bills to you. You clean them, hold money in bank while it dries (and collects interest), charge them a fee and return the bills. Use a disclaimer that the bills you receive back may not have the same seriel numbers as the ones you sent but will have the same face value.

"AzPete" said:
Just charge them to "clean" their money. They send the bills to you. You clean them, hold money in bank while it dries (and collects interest), charge them a fee and return the bills. Use a disclaimer that the bills you receive back may not have the same seriel numbers as the ones you sent but will have the same face value.
There would be tons of people lining up to get their money "Laundered" Like that, biggest problem i see, is most would have badges.

"AzPete" said:
Shhhhh....trying to get Dave a second job....
Wow pete, i dont think you should advertise that. And i dont want to know what kinda a job you gave him first either... :ky :hide

Back