• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Where?

"RustyRed" said:
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/08/15/te ... p=obinsite

And where were the teachers like this when I was in high school? :shrug :shrug
At the small rural high school I went to the girls p.e. teacher(a hottie!) got knocked up by a junior. Also after I had gratuated the girls h.s. basketball couch (a 5th grade teacher) dated one of his players (ended up marrying her --still married) she also used to babysit for him and his x wife!!!---This would have made jerry Springer--Oh by the way he is CURRENTLY the a.d. at the same school!!!!!!!!!!!

My brother was bumping uglies with his English teacher's daughter(both were stupid hot, she was my teacher as well) and damn near came close to getting her in the sack after he graduated. Hell, one(that I know of) of the baseball players did get her in the sack.

She may get off (no pun intended) on a technicality.
Depends how the law is written that they say she violated (another pun?).

If the law states a teacher cannot have sex with a student in order to protect the children it may work to her advantage since they already declared that the 'boys' were all over 18 and considered aduults.

And .....where's this video...we must come to our own conclusions(pun intended).

Back