• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

While I was at a car show....

cmayna

DILLIGARA?
Donator
....Mrs cmayna was on the high seas catching more bacon to bring home
aefee43d-2adc-90b1.jpg

Even ballsier is the fact that she took on this adventure without her buddy Jimmy (who is currently fishing in Alaska). By herself, she drove an hour+ at 3am going over the Golden Gate bridge to catch a ride on one of her favorite boats, the "HOG HEAVEN". Since she is becoming pretty well known as one of the local fish slayer's that she felt right at home with Sean the captain, Bobby G the deck hand and her local fishing compadres.

But what baffles me is how could she have more fun doing this as compared to sitting in the hot sun at a local boring car show, listening to our dumbass jokes all day.

TapaYakin' from my iPhone

Dang, that looks like a lot of fun they had there! I must ask if it is cold out there? Seems every time you post a pic of her doing the fishing thing, they all have on heavy jackets standing around. I can see it being cool at 3 a.m. but later on? It's freaking 96F down here and supposed to be 98F this weekend. :confu

Back