• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

White Lives Matter

msell66

The party’s over
Donator
I wonder, now that the BLACK wacko that shot and killed the 2 WHITE reporter/cameraman and interviewee (still alive), will we see a "white lives matter" campaign?

Will the "rev" al and "rev" jesse go there and protest?

Yeah, I know these are moronic questions. If we just had complete and total gun control, these people would still be alive.

http://www.kvia.com/news/after-onai...-details-grievances-in-suicide-notes/34930722

“Why did I do it? I put down a deposit for a gun on 6/19/15. The Church shooting in Charleston happened on 6/17/15…”

“What sent me over the top was the church shooting. And my hollow point bullets have the victims’ initials on them."

It is unclear whose initials he is referring to. He continues, “As for Dylann Roof? You (deleted)! You want a race war (deleted)? BRING IT THEN YOU WHITE …(deleted)!!!” He said Jehovah spoke to him, telling him to act.

Later in the manifesto, the writer quotes the Virginia Tech mass killer, Seung Hui Cho, and calls him “his boy,” and expresses admiration for the Columbine High School killers. “Also, I was influenced by Seung–Hui Cho. That’s my boy right there. He got NEARLY double the amount thatEric Harris and Dylann Klebold got…just sayin’.

So basically, this perpetual victim mentality asshat, used the church shooting as an excuse to go shoot white folk. Good news the piece of shit is dead now.

Now I'm sure Ole' Bammy will go on national tv tonight and denounce this obviously racial, premeditated killing and call the parents of the reporter and cameraman to express his condolences like he does when a White cop shoots a thug.

Last edited:
Now I'm sure Ole' Bammy will go on national tv tonight and denounce this obviously racial, premeditated killing and call the parents of the reporter and cameraman to express is condolences like he does when a White cop shoots a thug.

http://www.kvia.com/news/after-onai...-details-grievances-in-suicide-notes/34930722

“Why did I do it? I put down a deposit for a gun on 6/19/15. The Church shooting in Charleston happened on 6/17/15…”

“What sent me over the top was the church shooting. And my hollow point bullets have the victims’ initials on them."

It is unclear whose initials he is referring to. He continues, “As for Dylann Roof? You (deleted)! You want a race war (deleted)? BRING IT THEN YOU WHITE …(deleted)!!!” He said Jehovah spoke to him, telling him to act.

Later in the manifesto, the writer quotes the Virginia Tech mass killer, Seung Hui Cho, and calls him “his boy,” and expresses admiration for the Columbine High School killers. “Also, I was influenced by Seung–Hui Cho. That’s my boy right there. He got NEARLY double the amount thatEric Harris and Dylann Klebold got…just sayin’.

So basically, this perpetual victim mentality asshat, used the church shooting as an excuse to go shoot white folk. Good news the piece of shit is dead now.

All I can say is that I hope he died miserably and in a tremendous amount of pain. Fuckstick.

I watched the video this assbag took while calmly walking up to them and them shooting. One sick mother.

Since I have nothing to do but take pills that kill parts of me, I thought I'd peruse some of the great minds at the Huffington Post.

As expected, all the left wants to do is ban guns. They say we just can't sit buy and let these killings go on. Damned be the 2nd amendment, just get rid of the guns. Funny though that when you start looking at the statistics of gun related deaths and ohhhhhhh say abortions, the enomity of the difference comes to light.

So, owning guns is a right guaranteed in the Bill of Rights. The founding fathers knew it to be so essential to keep the gov at bay, they made sure it was put to print from the beginning.

Legalization of aborting babies by court ruling. NOT spelled out in the Constitution or Bill of Rights, but magically found from thin air in 1973.

The numbers I found....

1.4 million gun related deaths from 1970-2012
54.5 million aborted babies from 1973-2011

Seems like people would be a lot more upset of the latter statistic. Then again, aborted babies don't fit the story line to disarm the populace. Maybe I'm just looking at it wrong........

Local station here is slanting this one as workplace violence. Never a mention of anyone's race or the killers manifesto.

It's homophobe. Get your ad hominems right man. Shit, can't say man either. That's sexist and insulting to the trans community.

And now my head hurts.

The term "woman" is sexist, as it contains the word "man".
A better term would be "woperson", but that is sexist as it contains the word "son"
An even better term would be "woperchild", a perfect description.

Now I'm sure Ole' Bammy will go on national tv tonight and denounce this obviously racial, premeditated killing and call the parents of the reporter and cameraman to express is condolences like he does when a White cop shoots a thug.
...and he'll also make the statement; "those two coulda been my son or daughter!"

Yeah, RIGHT!:mad:

Back