• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

who sells a 67/68 FB trap door with speaker pods?

Mustang Ranch in Fresno used to sell them. That's where I got mine from, back in the days when Whizco worked there. I was one of the few people that actually got the part they ordered from him.

I believe that Mustangs Plus has them, too.

I'm planning to get rid of mine, because it warped to hell and back in my garage. I'm going to just use a repro metal trap door for Scary, and mount the speaker in it, instead.

"johnpro" said:
Mustang Ranch in Fresno used to sell them. That's where I got mine from, back in the days when Whisperer[nb]Whisperer is the good guy from Bend, Oregon[/nb]Whizco worked there. I was one of the few people that actually got the part they ordered from him.

I believe that Mustangs Plus has them, too.

I'm planning to get rid of mine, because it warped to hell and back in my garage. I'm going to just use a repro metal trap door for Scary, and mount the speaker in it, instead.

Fixed it for you, John.

Craig, I have a ABS door without the speaker pods and they aren't that great. I can show you some pics comparing the ABS versus the metal and you'll see that you have some fitment issues.

For a car like you are building, get a repro metal door and cut it.

"Midlife" said:
Fixed it for you, John.

Holy Crap! I can't believe I did that! Yes, Whisperer is a very stand up guy that sells a very nice product in the T-lock. My '66 has one of his T-locks in the shifter.

Thanks, Midlife!!

Back