• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

who would have thought??

SELLERSRODSHOP

can you believe it? i received a "verbal warning" on another forum... wouldn't think "I" could ever say something controversial... :roll

"SELLERSRODSHOP" said:
can you believe it? i received a "verbal warning" on another forum... wouldn't think "I" could ever say something controversial... :roll
:no :no :no Soooo...what was it ??

"70 StangMan" said:
:no :no :no Soooo...what was it ??

actually, it was very mild for me, believe it or not... was another discussion on gun control, how great things are in the UK, & would we ever be like them. there were lots of answers(all no) like "we are citizens, they are subjects" & "they are monarchy, we are democracy" etc.

i simply added that in the UK, they eat "spotted dick" where as here in the states, you go to the doc & get a shot for it...

"SELLERSRODSHOP" said:
actually, it was very mild for me, believe it or not... was another discussion on gun control, how great things are in the UK, & would we ever be like them. there were lots of answers(all no) like "we are citizens, they are subjects" & "they are monarchy, we are democracy" etc.

i simply added that in the UK, they eat "spotted dick" where as here in the states, you go to the doc & get a shot for it...

you got a warning for that? That's pretty tame, at least around here.
What a bunch of :homo

"RapidRabbit" said:
you got a warning for that? That's pretty tame, at least around here.
What a bunch of :homo

really! i dont post there often, just mainly go there for info, so not a big deal. just thought it was ironic that they are railing about the 2nd, but disregarding the 1st if you know what i mean. they would have a heart attack here :pbj

"SELLERSRODSHOP" said:
really! i dont post there often, just mainly go there for info, so not a big deal. just thought it was ironic that they are railing about the 2nd, but disregarding the 1st if you know what i mean. they would have a heart attack here :pbj

I don't know what forum you did it on.....but alot of people seem to forget that forums are private entities that require membership. You have no first amendment rights when using one.

How does one get a "verbal warning" on a text-based forum?

What do they have against pudding?
Spotted_Dick_Wikimeet_London_2005.jpg

You know this goes on your permanent record Steve...does not play well with others....
Jon

Last edited by a moderator:
"Jonk67" said:
You know this goes on your permanent record Steve...does not play well with others....
Jon

uh, thats been on my record for years.... maybe just another mark added to the ones already behind it??

maybe someday, i'll tell the story of how i was banned from another forum. no it wasnt VMF....it was a bet to see how long it would take after joining. i lasted 5 mins.... :shrug

"Midlife" said:
How does one get a "verbal warning" on a text-based forum?

thought the same thing when i saw it. guess if i didnt hear it, it didn't happen??

Back