• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Who's this KBMWRS dude?

cmayna

DILLIGARA?
Donator
3 midgets (Stan, Fran & Dan) were sitting around having a couple beers when Stan says "Hey, I bet I have the shortest arms in the world. Wonder if I can beat the current Guinness world record holder".

Fran chimes in "Hmmm, you bring up a good idea for I bet I have the shortest legs in the world that can knock the current record holder off his throne"

Dan sat there pondering awhile and finally said with a low undertone voice "Well, though I'm not proud of it, I will say I believe I have the shortest pecker in the world. No man or animal can beat me"

The three of them agree to contact Guinness World Records, submit their applications and report back at the pub a week later with results.

Time flys by and they meet as planned. Stan ever so proud, announces that he won for having the shortest arms. Fran also submitted proof that he won, having the shortest legs.

Dan on the other hand said "Sorry to say I did not win the shortest pecker category. Just WHO is this KBMWRS dude anyways?"
:dun

Is it pick on Mikey day? Oh wait everyday is pick on Mikey day. :whis

fd

I may be old but at least I have all of my hair on top of my head. :ns

I would wait for a reply but someone had their internet privileges taken away while at work and is too cheap to but a smart-arse phone. :whis

fd

"FordDude" said:
... and is too cheap to but a smart-arse phone. :whis

fd

He is, but did you know that he can turn a piece of charcoal into a diamond by simply shoving it up his arse? He's a machine....

"opentrackerSteve" said:
He is, but did you know that he can turn a piece of charcoal into a diamond by simply shoving it up his arse? He's a machine....

:burn

fd

I know the coal to diamonds thing can be done (maybe not with a ass) because I saw the original superman do it to replace the diamond that was missing from a statue in the jungle--- 1960 something?--why do I remember crap like this and I can't remember what happened yesterday!

"Flysure1" said:
I know the coal to diamonds thing can be done (maybe not with a ass) because I saw the original superman do it to replace the diamond that was missing from a statue in the jungle--- 1960 something?--why do I remember crap like this and I can't remember what happened yesterday!

Welcome to my life... :dun

fd

Back