• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Wife's new ride

kb3

So after a long two month wait, the wife's new ride finally arrived. It is a 2015 5.0 GT. What an awesome car to drive. The 435 Hp makes it quite fun when you hit the throttle, you better be hanging on. The only downside is that it is an auto, again it is the wife's car so she gets what she wants. I will suffer. I have yet to try the line lock function, but once we get 1,000 miles or so on the clock I will take it out and flog it a bit. 2015 side.jpg 2015 back.jpg

Nice looking ride, hard to tell from the pic but is it that dark blue?

From infinity and beyond.

Never argue with a Moron, they'll just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.

Ken:

"...once we get 1,000 miles or so on the clock I will take it out and flog it..."

Are you sure this is for Gail ?? If so, don't break it or you will be in a heap of trouble. o_O

Regards, Jeff

Nice looking ride, hard to tell from the pic but is it that dark blue?

It is black on black....not a great color for the heat and dust in the valley, but it looks so damn good.

Ken:

"...once we get 1,000 miles or so on the clock I will take it out and flog it..."

Are you sure this is for Gail ?? If so, don't break it or you will be in a heap of trouble. o_O

Regards, Jeff

It is her car....I told her she better not get a ticket in it...but she has been known to drive a bit hard. Kennan came home for the weekend and we couldn't get him out from behind the steering wheel. I was chauffeured all weekend....that kid drives too fast as well!

Had a black on black 69 in HS, loved that car. Would really like another someday, they just look great when there all cleaned up.

From infinity and beyond.

Never argue with a Moron, they'll just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.

Oh man what a gorgeous car!

I so want one.

See what happens when you go to Knott's!

Mel

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Back