• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Wild West Pony Show (MCA National show)

April 8-10 2011 http://wildwestponyshow.com/

Friday, April 8 (8am to 5pm)

Classification, registration and vendor setup.
Saturday, April 9

8am to 11am Classification, registration and vendor setup
10am Judges Meeting
12pm to 5pm Judging
Sunday, April 10

8am to 11am Judging If Needed
2pm Awards Presentation
Directions

Mesquite Memorial Stadium. 2411 West Scyene Road, Mesquite TX 75149. Follow US-75 South towards Dallas to High-Five Interchange, proceed onto I-635 East towards Garland and Mesquite and exit at the Military Parkway exit. Turn right onto Scyene Road crossing Military Parkway. Mesquite Memorial Stadium will be on the left shortly after crossing Military Parkway. There is a large radio tower that is adjacent to the football field.

Hotel Information

Hampton Inn & Suites – 972-329-3100, host hotel, $98.
Holiday Inn Express, $89.
Fairfield Inn, $100.
Days Inn, $62.
Super 8, $60.
Comfort Inn, $90.
Comfort Suites, $75.
La Quinta Inn & Suites, $75.
All rates are for double occupancy.

Okay, despite a very busy schedule this spring, I've decided that I will be there with Murphy in tow.

This being the first MCA show for my car, I was curious about the parking, do they assign parking when you register? I remember when Sluggo and I went to the show in Mustang OK, it seems as if the cars were parked in some fashion, but damn if I could make sense of it. Late models next to early models, restomods next to concours, etc. It would be cool if we could park together, but I dont want my car near Jerry's, his car will make mine look bad...

"Fast68back" said:
This being the first MCA show for my car, I was curious about the parking, do they assign parking when you register? I remember when Sluggo and I went to the show in Mustang OK, it seems as if the cars were parked in some fashion, but damn if I could make sense of it. Late models next to early models, restomods next to concours, etc. It would be cool if we could park together, but I dont want my car near Jerry's, his car will make mine look bad...

That's funnier than your first comment! You can park beside my coupe, I just put new wheels and tires on it!

Attachments

• 29347640005_large.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 66
I think they assigned spot numbers to the entries. CRS is kickin' in, I think I asked Laurie about the parking strategy and she said it was done to make it easier to find the cars they needed to judge.

I'm sure the sponsor club knows what the scoop is. Hit 'em up.

Back