1. Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Dismiss Notice

Will we jump on Syria?

Discussion in 'Politics, Guns, and a can of Whoop Ass!' started by Anonymous, Feb 22, 2012.

1. Jonk67

Jonk67 Active Member

I would, she's HOT
    Jon

2. Gigantopithecus

Gigantopithecus Well-Known Member

We better not. It's not our fight. But neither was Libya and see how that turned out.
    Syria could go either radical islamist or stick with assad's crazy ass. I say let them kill each other.
    Egypt is on it's way to being hardcore islamist. So is Libya, Iraq, Kuwait, and Yemen.
    Afghanistan, Iran, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, the Palestinians, and Jordan already are.
    All of them have got a hard on to start shit with Israel and the west.

3. blue65coupe

blue65coupe Well-Known Member

Nope. What I don't want to see is us denounce Israel when they decide to whip some ass. There is coming a day when a LOT of people are gonna come after us and come after us hard.

4. Horseplay

Horseplay Well-Known Member

and by that time Obama and crew should have pretty much neutered our military. nothing to worry about

5. B67FSTB

B67FSTB The NorCal dude from Belgium

Its immoral to deal with a dictator , but a dictator is better to control.

6. RustyRed

RustyRed Active Member

Obama fucked up in letting Egypt fall to the Muslim Brotherhood and outright assisted in Libya going to the brotherhood.

Iran is the real threat and why we continue to ignore that is beyond me. We continue to appease just like Chamberlin in the '30's with Hitler. I could almost see the idiot Obama paying Iran a visit and coming back waving a piece of paper proclaiming "peace in our time".

Regardless, I can certainly see gas prices going through the roof even more then they already are here soon.

What we need to do is either put up or shut up. If we don't have the balls to deal with some of these thugs Israel does because they realize their collective choices are two...die sitting on your hands or risk dying while fighting.

If we don't have the balls to man up then we need to shut up and stop putting handcuffs on Israel and holding her back. Israel is a "tough kid" that is used to living in a tough neighborhood. We need to get the fuck out of the way and let them do what needs to be done.

7. apollard

apollard Active Member

Only reason that hasn't happened is the mad mullahs aren't that politically asute so thier internal situation prevents it. The One would do it in a heartbeat.

8. SELLERSRODSHOP

SELLERSRODSHOP Active Member

we'll continue to crap on israel, our only REAL ally in the region. at the same time, we will ramp up efforts to bring more radical syrians (along with radicals from all the other countries) over here on the taxpayers dime, put em on gov't assistance, social security & foodstamps. oh, we'll also send them to college & give them free healthcare while were at it....

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seen on the news a while ago that our fearless leader just apologized to the fucking ra&^%$#@ for some of our guys toasting a few korans. :wtf

10. Gigantopithecus

Re: Re: Will we jump on Syria?

Which resulted in the death of two of our guys by the hands of an afghan soldier and massive riots. Funny, I don't remember Christians having fits back in 09 when the army burned a bunch of old bibles.
    Link added:
    http://edition.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/asiap ... es.burned/

11. blue65coupe

blue65coupe Well-Known Member

12. FordDude

FordDude Well-Known Dude Staff Member Moderator

There is no right answer. But some how and some way we are going to get sucked in and spill more American blood over there. It does not matter what we do someone will be offended. So why not go all out and offend them all. Choose one of the 2 solutions.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

fd

Attached Files:

13. SELLERSRODSHOP

14. Gigantopithecus

And to add on to the burning of their Koran. Their own rules forbid desecration, including writing in them. The proper way to dispose of a Koran, by their rules once again, is to burn it.
    Dont follow the rules, they burn the country. Follow their rules, they burn the country.

15. SELLERSRODSHOP

kinda like l.a. after the o.j. trial, huh?

16. Gigantopithecus

17. SELLERSRODSHOP

that judge should be removed from the bench immediately, but no such luck. i'm afraid we'll be seeing this more often as time goes on.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is no judge, he's an activist, nothing more. He should be removed from the bench.

19. BobV

BobV Well-Known Member

We won't jump on anybody...

We're too freaking busy apologizing to the schoolyard bully while handing over our lunch money daily at the gas pump. Until we as a country grow a pair and get our shit together, the beatings will continue daily. :nut :rant