• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Windshield scratches

mcconneje

My wife thought she was being helpful by cleaning the windshield on my 67 with one of those nylon scratchy pads.

The scratches in the glass are not deep, but are VERY visible. Anyone know of a product or concoction that will cover them?

I just saw a product on one of those shows on spikes power block. Last week I think.

You use a 90 degree buffer and a soft pad with this stuff. Looked like a load of work, but doable.

Mel

I used that stuff on my last car (69 vert) and it worked pretty good. It was alot of work. It took me 6 applications to get it right.

Mike

I've been reading other Mustang forums where a product called "Great Stuff" seems to fix everything.

I dunno, I never tried it. You should probably get a second opinion before trying it.

"daveSanborn" said:
I've been reading other Mustang forums where a product called "Great Stuff" seems to fix everything.

I dunno, I never tried it. You should probably get a second opinion before trying it.
:lol

I've used the Eastwood one also. I can second the a lot of work part, but it did make the windshield almost new again.

Back