• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

winter...

SELLERSRODSHOP

image0012.gif

Going to be 50's this weekend. Should be able to work in the garage with the door OPEN ths weekend. Maybe get some of that metal grinding dust out of the garage too.

Winter seems to be running longer than usual around here this year. When I opened the door this morning to let the cat out it was pretty chilly. It was probably high 30's. Supposed to be warming up over the next couple of days. Sunny and not a cloud in the sky today...sure wish the Mustang was back on the road, LOL!

Supposed to get into the 40's here this weekend. Heat wave!
Maybe I can get my roller perches in.

I'm right with ya.......NO skiing this year so I'm ready for spring weather.

"RyanG85" said:
70s and sunny in Florida. Was able to wash and wax the truck yesterday. :pbj

I need to wash my 07 today as well. We are suppose to have a cold storm roll in the end of the week. That is snow level will drop to 2000 feet. But that is OK as my garage queen will stay inside nice and dry. :naug We are in the 60's today. Perfect weather! :) fd

Blue skies and sunshine, low 70's this weekend.Looking forward to rollin' with the windows down on a Saturday afternoon cruise thru the country side. :5

"silverblueBP" said:
Why all the hating?
This weekend is supposed to be beautiful in FL. Good weekend to take in some drag racing, swap meet, car show..... I'll take some pictures for the less fortunate!
big-banner-nmra.gif

Graphic1.jpg

To start the season off right, the NMRA Keystone Automotive Ford Nationals will head up the new season in the Sunshine State. And what a better place to spend Spring Break, than the beaches of Florida, not to mention the NHRA drag strip nestled between the palm trees! Once again, we'll start off the weekend, and the new Season, with a crazy Pre-Race Party at the Hooters of Bradenton. Last year's NMRA Spring Ford Nationals saw over 1000 participants and almost 20,000 spectators, so you can be assured that this event will be huge. We will also be featuring the Muscle Mustangs Spring Break Shootout. Make your plans now for a whole weekend of NMRA Heads-Up Drag Racing, a huge All-Ford Auto Show & Shine, gigantic Swap Meet and a smoking Burnout Contest! Come down to the biggest spring break party on the east coast and help us celebrate the start of the new NMRA Season!

Event Tickets - General Event Tickets - Racer Click Here
Thursday - Sunday
Spectator/Crew $95.00
*Show Car $95.00
*Swap/Coral $95.00

Friday - Sunday
Friday Only - Spectator Only: $25.00
*Show Car: $70.00
Spectator/Crew: $70.00
*Swap/Coral: $75.00

Saturday - Sunday
Saturday OR Sunday – Spectator: $25.00
Saturday OR Sunday – Show Car: $25.00
Show Car: $45.00
Spectator/Crew: $45.00
Swap/Coral: $50.00

Sunday Only
Spectator: $25.00
Show Car: $25.00
Swap/Coral: $50.00

Event Vehicle Pass – Sold ONLY with Crew: $40.00

*The Car Show and Swap Meet/Coral events are advertised for Saturday & Sunday only. These prices reflect the cost for a participant who should arrive early and prepare for the weekend.

Event Times / Schedule Event Times / Schedule Racer Click Here

Thursday
Gates Open Noon
Test & Tune 1:00pm - 5:00pm
Secure Track 5:00pm

Friday
Gates Open 9:00am
Test & Tune 11:00am-3:00pm
Heads-Up Qualifying Round #1 3:00pm
Secure Track 5:00pm

Saturday
Gates Open 9:00am