• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Wiper arms (what's wrong with this picture?)

DougG69

One of these things is not like the other:

zz_wipers.jpg

On the left is my original wiper arm. On the right is the reproduction I bought to replace it.

Anybody got an original set of wiper arms for a 69 in good shape?

I have a few. Let's see a pic of the lower end (that mounts onto the splined shaft) Is yours all satin in finish? I assume you are looking for just the wiper arms and not the blades?

"cmayna" said:
I have a few. Let's see a pic of the lower end (that mounts onto the splined shaft) Is yours all satin in finish? I assume you are looking for just the wiper arms and not the blades?

Satin finish, yes.
Arms only, yes.
Pic - yes :)

Thanks for taking the time.

Doug, I found 2 sets of original Trico satin arms. Not in concours condition but I would not hesitate to use either one on Shag. I'll email a pic. Either I can pick out what I deem as the best of the two sets and send them to you or I can send you the two sets and let you pick out the keeper set and return the other set.

Your cost will be all postage costs, either direction and then donate to this site something reasonable for the goods.

Deal?

"cmayna" said:
Doug, I found 2 sets of original Trico satin arms. Not in concours condition but I would not hesitate to use either one on Shag. I'll email a pic. Either I can pick out what I deem as the best of the two sets and send them to you or I can send you the two sets and let you pick out the keeper set and return the other set.

Your cost will be all postage costs, either direction and then donate to this site something reasonable for the goods.

Deal?

Craig, you drive a hard bargain :)

I'll let you pick whichever ones you care to part with, no need to risk loss or damage to all of them. I'll reply to the email you sent me with my info and we can work out the details.

Many thanks :beer

It that them already? You know? I question if your car is worthy enough to be sporting such fine looking wiper arms :part

"cmayna" said:
It that them already? You know? I question if your car is worthy enough to be sporting such fine looking wiper arms :part

Oh, it's not. But I see plenty of ugly dudes walking around with hot wives, so I figure it's the same deal. I'm keepin' 'em :guns

:)

I'll even pay for shipping if you tell me how much it was :p

"cmayna" said:
The postage sticker on the box should say I believe, $9.55

Oohh, sneaky - putting it right on the package like that :eek: Leave it to me to miss it.

Anyhoo, the check, as they say, is in the mail.

Back