• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

With friends like this ...

johnpro

... who needs enemies, huh? While SWMBO and I were on our cruise, we let kbmwrs's daughter park her car in our garage. They were all going on a bike cruise, were meeting a friend in the Sacramento area, and so my garage was a convenient place to store the car, as she would be hopping on the back of another bike from a friend in the Sacramento area.

So we get back from the cruise, and open the garage door, and what do I see on Scary?
170_16_08_09_4_49_23.jpg

170_16_08_09_4_50_02.jpg

I sent him a text message telling him, that he was smart to lock his daughter's car, or it would be out in the street with a "Free to good home" sign on it!

Last edited by a moderator:
BTW, did you look under the cover to make sure Scary is still there? Never know if Mike got a :ide and swapped out the sportsroof for something else.

"Sacbill" said:
BTW, did you look under the cover to make sure Scary is still there? Never know if Mike got a :ide and swapped out the sportsroof for something else.

LOL. Wouldn't put it past him!

The car was still there, as I installed the new grill mask that I bought at Hot August Nights. It fit excelllent and looks just as good. I'll post pics later. I'm a very happy camper with this piece!

Hey, I know where I can dig up a Vega.....watch for the RV towing it. I will be there for the trade.....soon. Thanks.

Ohhhh...like you guys wouldn't have done something yourselves when given such a chance? :nice :naug

I was thinking of putting on those stickers that look like bullet holes but they really are permanent stickers and I wouldn't do such a thing to a guy's car. :naug

That guy is either really brave or really stoo-pid. I didn't mess with my GF's dad until years after we were married. Revenge!

Ohhhh...like you guys wouldn't have done something yourselves when given such a chance?

Um, yep.

A few hours before we were to meet at a 100+ sized car show. My son found an old for sale sign in my shop and played a practical joke on a friend of ours who we were meeting at the show.

Something to the effect of.....

For Sale: POS '66 COUPE. $3500 OBO. Will trade for John Deere tractor and/or Kenny Chesny CD's (I luv Kenny Chesny!). Call Johnny @ XXX-XXX-XXXX.

After we had all parked at the show and started walking around, my son feigned forgetting his cell phone in the car and went back and propped the sign up in our buddies back window. Returning to the cars a while later, my buddy was saying "WTF is that in my back window?" Of course we all acted surprised until one of the wives started giggling to let the cat out of the bag. My buddy has the sign hung up on the wall in his shop in rememberance of the roars of laughter coming from the rest of us.

Jesus-H-Christ, I shouldn't post before I've had my coffee. I didn't notice the culprit was Mikey. In my mind I thought Johnpro's daughter's BF was messing with him; not YOU. Good one. :rofl

I fwded the sign to my GM buddies for chuckles.

"DEL65" said:
Jesus-H-Christ, I shouldn't post before I've had my coffee. I didn't notice the culprit was Mikey. In my mind I thought Johnpro's daughter's BF was messing with him; not YOU. Good one. :rofl

I fwded the sign to my GM buddies for chuckles.

:dumas :2guns
I thought you misread/misunderstood something.

I also knew not to 'really' mess with John's car. That's why I 'didn't' use the bullet hole stickers....although those would have been really funny if he was out driving it when he finally noticed. :naug

Hi Mike, glad we got that sorted out.

BTW, a little known fact but, JC's middle name is Herschel.

"KBMWRS" said:
Ohhhh...like you guys wouldn't have done something yourselves when given such a chance? :nice :naug

I was thinking of putting on those stickers that look like bullet holes but they really are permanent stickers and I wouldn't do such a thing to a guy's car. :naug

I would say you lucky you did not do the bullet hole. Most guys may do it back to you and yours might be the real thing.

Back