• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Woke the 69 from winter hibernation this morning

DougG69

Checked garage floor under the car for leaks; found none!
Checked fluid levels anyway.
Pumped gas pedal, turned it over; no fire
repeat above
Pumped gas pedal, turned it over; IT LIVES! Bwahahahaha!

Sorry, I'm a bit excited :eek:

Don't be sorry! That is way cool!

I have to get some work done to both my cars so I can get them out and then get them sold!

My life and what I want out of my car hobby has changed.

Mel

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Post-hibernation drive update:

Car runs fine, took a little drive.

Decided to check my taillights on a whim since I had a little hitch last fall (driver's side lost brake/turn sig; sprayed some wd40 in the switch to fix after pulling the taillight housing and checking the LED panels etc)... and guess what?

Yep, no lights again on the driver's side. Pulled the wheel to get at the switch better, more wd40, cleaned it the best I could, replaced everything... nothing. Every other light on the car works fine.

Could it be the 48 year old turn signal switch? hmmm...

Soon you will be complaining about the heat...Just can't please you guys.

No heat complaints here...bring it on. At least with the heat, I can strip down to neck'd to cool off. It sucks when you have to add layer after layer just to go get the mail in the icy snow.

Not from Ed...these are traffic tickets for him, mostly because of all the stuff that drops off of his car and causes problems for other motorists. Think of it as Big Mamma LitterBug citations.

Back