• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Won a cool trophy tonight

My son and I went to a local show tonight, we won a best in class award along with a top 15 award, cool trophy/plaque. '32 Ford mounted on the plaque.

Took some better pics.

2_26_09_09_7_54_15_0.JPG

2_26_09_09_7_54_16_1.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool. Congrats......... :danc

I got one back in May that was a piston and rod bolted to the plaque. I like the unique ones.

Thanks Pete, took a couple pics of a car, reminded me of you.... Took these wth my HDD video cam as the battery died on the digital cam after one picture.

Sweet '55 Crown Vic. Was it a glass top by chance? Funny how people think the glass top is new in a Mustang. They did it in '55 and maybe earlier.

"AzPete" said:
Sweet '55 Crown Vic. Was it a glass top by chance? Funny how people think the glass top is new in a Mustang. They did it in '55 and maybe earlier.

Yes, it was. I was showing it to my son. He couldnt see it from the top so I held my hand over the top so he could see it from the bottom.

"garner67" said:
Sounds like a great day.

Is the trophy going into your kids room? :kaid

Its sitting on top of the pool table right now, I'm afraid it may get lost if it goes in his room, its a tad messy in there..... He picked out a wall in the game room to hang awards on (I was going to put them in the spare bedroom or garage, but he picked that room) I may just put up a shelf and set it on it.

Congratulations on the cool trophy. Now get your butt up to Myrtle Beach, we'll be givin' out some hardware here too on Saturday! :cool

I forgot to mention the best and worst comments of the evening. Two guys were standing next to the car talking about the car......

Worst- "Did you see Tokyo drift, looks like the same color green"
Best- "At least its not pepper grey with black stripes"

Rick,
You should be proud owning a 68fb otherwise you'd never win any trophies........ :pep Just keep out of Calif for I'll be starting my collection in a few months.

Congrats

"Fast68back" said:
I forgot to mention the best and worst comments of the evening. Two guys were standing next to the car talking about the car......

Worst- "Did you see Tokyo drift, looks like the same color green"
Best- "At least its not pepper grey with black stripes"
you can't please them all! :bash

Very cool trophy!!!

"cmayna" said:
Rick,
You should be proud owning a 68fb otherwise you'd never win any trophies........ :pep Just keep out of Calif for I'll be starting my collection in a few months.

Congrats
ya and you'll get a whole bunch of bullitt replica comments lol.

Back