• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

wonder how these would look

They would most likely be fine and any shop should be able to match the material with a bit of looking. Looks also will depend on the over all style and appearance you are going for.

The thing I ran into with seats with high side bolsters was getting in and out was a pain. You have to slide over the side bolster and if the wheel to seat distance is tight, that can be a problem. Also, if your body does not conform to the physical size required (to large) the seats are not comfortable.

I preferred the '04 Mustang GT seats myself.

I think that at $100 a seat the phrase, "you get what you pay for" will have great significance.

PVC Leather = cheap plastic covering

I also wouldn't trust the seat structure to support and protect my back/neck in a collision.

"Horseplay" said:
I think that at $100 a seat the phrase, "you get what you pay for" will have great significance.

PVC Leather = cheap plastic covering

I also wouldn't trust the seat structure to support and protect my back/neck in a collision.

Yeah that old addage "you get what you pay for" will probably ring true.
Bill

"AzPete" said:
The thing I ran into with seats with high side bolsters was getting in and out was a pain. You have to slide over the side bolster and if the wheel to seat distance is tight, that can be a problem. Also, if your body does not conform to the physical size required (to large) the seats are not comfortable.

I like the side bolsters. That's actually what makes me want to change seats.
Bill

Back