• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

WOW--did I score or what--W.E. gifts pic --What did you get?

Flysure1

First I want to say how sorry I am for not waiting to open my gifts---Here is pictures of my gifts, I was shocked when I opened it up, it will be displayed along my most cherished Mustang keepsakes, thank you Steve--(sellersrodshop) and the dogs thank you for the treets--they have already shared one--.

Attachments

• IMG_5015.JPG
    IMG_5015.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 233
Re: WOW--did I score or what--W.E. gifts pic.

Diggin' the Davey 28 Die Cast :thum ...and the knife ...and the metal art.

Nice!

Sure beats a whole bunch of packers stuff.

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

Looks like my recipient will be thoroughly unimpressed. Thanks Steve :guns

Bill

"Fst Blk" said:
Looks like my recipient will be thoroughly unimpressed. Thanks Steve :guns

Bill
[/quote

My first thoughts were similar---Steve kind of set the bar pretty high!

"Flysure1" said:
First I want to say how sorry I am for not waiting to open my gifts---Here is pictures of my gifts, I was shocked when I opened it up, it will be displayed along my most cherished Mustang keepsakes, thank you Steve--(sellersrodshop) and the dogs thank you for the treets--they have already shared one--.

Merry Christmas! you are quite welcome, enjoy!

guys, don't sweat me, gotta remember, all my crappy stuff burned up. will take me a while to accumulate more. :hide

"70 StangMan" said:
Diggin' the Davey 28 Die Cast :thum ...and the knife ...and the metal art.

if you collect old nascar stuff, you need to shoot me a p.m. sometime...

"Flysure1" said:

Well, someone had to start this thread of asking what everyone else got, so it might have been you Rod. Steve's metal pony badge is totally awesome.

"RapidRabbit" said:
Anything beats a pile of Packers stuff. Just saying. Go BEARS!!!

I got a rock

Just kidding.

I have not opened my gift yet.....

"Horseplay" said:
"RapidRabbit" said:
Anything beats a pile of Packers stuff. Just saying. Go BEARS!!!

GO BEARS!!
I knew I liked you for a reason. :thum

This weekend, I was getting quite worried that I would not receive a WE gift; none had arrived by Saturday's mail. Patience is not one of my virtues.

Aha, today I finally received by WE gift from JulieA (aka the better half of Janschultz). I think I won the Grand Prize---not only a good half-pound of the Mustang chocolate bars (mmmm!), a wonderful StangFix license plate plaque, and some miscellaneous wiring parts (always welcomed around here!).

Thank you Julie and may you have a Merry Christmas with all of your loved ones.

WE2013.JPG

I got some great stuff from Horseplay. Thanks a bunch

- Orange Nascar Hat
- DVD
- Zombie playing cards.
- Bada$$ scorpion paperweight
- Beer warning sticker
- Old magazines. (Originally mailed to Merced CA, which is about 35 miles from here)
- Mustang watch, inoperable

Just got home from running errands and shopping a found a box on my stoop from Garner67 (Michael), Can wait to open it on Christmas !! Pics to follow.

My recipient should have gotten his by now--maybe just hasn't posted it. or the pack mule hasn't ventured that
far yet.

Mine was on the front step when I got home today. I will open it Christmas morning.

Back