• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

wow, I never thought of them having something in common---(cornball!!!)

Re: wow, I never thought of them having something in commor---(cornball!!!)

Your jokes WERE getting better... :po

I think that I'm actually dumber now for reading that joke...I could feel the braincells wither away and die :sad :sad

Voting by teens

In a Purdue University classroom, they were discussing the qualifications to be President of the United States. It was pretty simple, the candidate must be a natural born citizen of at least 35 years of age.
However, one girl in the class immediately started in on how unfair was the requirement to be a natural born citizen. In short, her opinion was that this requirement prevented many capable individuals from becoming president .
The class was taking it in and letting her rant, but everyone's jaw hit the floor when she wrapped up her argument by stating,
"What makes a natural born citizen any more qualified to lead this country than one born by C-section?"
Yep, these are the same 18-year-olds that just elected the new President of the United States.

fd

Also Winnie THE Pooh.
But why is it not Mickey THE Mouse????

J.

Re: Voting by teens

"FordDude" said:
In a Purdue University classroom, they were discussing the qualifications to be President of the United States. It was pretty simple, the candidate must be a natural born citizen of at least 35 years of age.
However, one girl in the class immediately started in on how unfair was the requirement to be a natural born citizen. In short, her opinion was that this requirement prevented many capable individuals from becoming president .
The class was taking it in and letting her rant, but everyone's jaw hit the floor when she wrapped up her argument by stating,
"What makes a natural born citizen any more qualified to lead this country than one born by C-section?"
Yep, these are the same 18-year-olds that just elected the new President of the United States.

fd

That just gave me a headache, funny, but painful.

Re: Voting by teens

"FordDude" said:

fd

LMAO!!!

Back