• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Wrenching

Been wrenching on my F-250 4WD Crew cab. New tailgate cover, LED headlights, LED roofmarker lights. New tires, ball joints n I have a set of stainless fender trim pieces to install. Next is to get the power door locks lubed up n have the driver’s seat recovered.

This thing is a beast!

2001 F-250 4WD with a 7.3L turbodiesel. Named Doug who went to Heaven when he was 19. Too soon.

Steve, you really do need to change you handle/name.......or should you remain as 3175375?:D

Steve, you really do need to change you handle/name.......or should you remain as 3175375?:D
What happened to your autocrossteve handle? I know that was not it, but close enough for government work. :p

fd

You know the average age around here. They can't be turning their heads like that without pulling something.

Today, I got my license plates installed. Cleaned up the rear bumper around the license plate area with Brasso - wonderful stuff, and strayed the front plastic mount with Simple Green. Tomorrow, I am headed to Baltic, SD to start looking for furniture. The City is having a citywide rummage/garage sale and I figured I could start collecting furniture. Escrow closes next Friday, May 4.

Back