• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

WTB: 1965 / 1966 V8 Spindles

dm289

I am looking for at least a driver's side v8 front spindle for a 65/66, I am also open to a pair. My driver's spindle has damage from a spun bearing.

Thanks,

dm289

As long as you are replacing you might want to look into upgrading to a stronger spindle.

First person that comes to mind in Diggins at CSRP. He's the manufacturer. He's been around about as long as OPENTRACKER, and the same company that supplies John's disc brake kits. If you can't find Diggins I'm sure OPENTRACKER can order for you, 831-659-0688, Shari or John. Quality products from both, CSRP stepped up to the plate about 10 years ago and reproduced/improved the Granada spindle anticipating future generation not being able to find them anymore. The price for a loaded pair is very close to what I paid for my Granada swap out of the Pick&Pull back in 2000.

http://www.discbrakeswap.com/Mustang%20Disc%20Brake%20Conversion%20Kits%20Parts%20SWAP.2.html

Bart

Back