• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

WTB Remote Mirror Retaining Washers

68stang289

I'm looking for a pair of remote mirror control retaining washers. These fit between the door and the door panel and when you screw the remote mirror knob bezel onto the remote section, this helps keep the knob in place. I can't seem to find the few extras I had, so if anyone has a pair they'd be willing to part with for a reasonable price let me know!

"cmayna" said:
Does NPD or Mustangs Plus carry them?

Unfortunately not. WCCC has them, but it's going to cost me as much in shipping as it will for the parts and I'd rather put that money in a fellow forum members pocket.

I'm having a problem visualizing what you are after. Can you supply the WCCC link to show a pic?

Oh that! Honestly, I'd be surprised if very many people would have one of those lying around not being needed in future. Nonetheless, I went through my stash of parts and nope. Struck out.

"cmayna" said:
Oh that! Honestly, I'd be surprised if very many people would have one of those lying around not being needed in future. Nonetheless, I went through my stash of parts and nope. Struck out.

I know one of you guys has to be hoarding a large pile on them hidden somewhere in a drawer! Mine magically grew legs and just walked right out of my garage. I will likely end up buying from WCCC, but I am just fundamentally against paying as much for shipping as I did on a part that can easily be tossed in an envelope with a stamp stuck on it and mailed out for a small fraction of the price. Thanks for looking for me though!

They are not sold by CaliforniaPonyCars, NPD, or MustangsUnlimited? Surely you need something else to add to the order.

"Midlife" said:
They are not sold by CaliforniaPonyCars, NPD, or MustangsUnlimited? Surely you need something else to add to the order.

Not that I could find. It took me over an hour of searching to find the ones that WCCC had.

Back