• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

WTF Now?

gwstang

This is a new one on me! The police in Montgomery, Al ,close to where I live, are now parking 2 police units across from each other and setting them up to monitor speed and taking a pic if speeding and it will cost $60 to you in the mail!!! No officers are present during this enactment. Like the damn red light cameras that are already in use. WTF Orwell was so correct in the Big Daddy conspiracy. This stuff is just turning into BS on a larger and larger scale. I told swmbo that this weekend, when she goes to one of her ladies class Christmas party, I think I will take the stang and do a flyby at about 100mph while going by with my hand extended in the 1 finger salute. Of course my tag will mysteriously be in the trunk for said event...lol :guns This bs is just spiraling out of control. That and of course the damn letter I got from the IRS informing me I owe the paltry sum of about $400 more for last year for some unknown reason. WTF. Yeah, that set me off... :soapboxrant

Youre halfway right.
You said there were no coppers present, so sneak up and swipe their number plates, put them on the Mustang and do your high speed run, over and over and over and ...........

Alternatively, print up your own plates with their number on it and do the run.

A few dozen tickets to themselves might make them think!

Ha Ha that would be great to do ...I do think if they leave these patrol cars sitting unattended in some of those neighborhoods, they will be vandalized severely! I haven't had a ticket since I was 19 (in the Navy going thru communifornia) and I'm 55 now. I am not worried about getting one, it just boils my arse thinking about how far the gubernut is going to "protect and serve" us. :confu

"janschutz" said:
Walk up to the cars (with a ski mask on) and tape a piece of paper in front of the camera.

:guns

Get a sweater vest just like J's along with the ski mask.

Back