1. Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

WTF, Really? Part II

Discussion in 'Politics, Guns, and a can of Whoop Ass!' started by Midlife, Oct 11, 2017.

1. Midlife

Midlife Well-Known Member Staff Member Moderator

2. msell66

msell66 Burning Fossil Fuels Donator

Oh how those camping weekends would have been so much more fun if there would have been some poontang!

3. FordDude

FordDude Well-Known Dude Staff Member Moderator

Old news for me. Best friend is a BS leader. Son is an eagle scout. Daughter, 3 years younger, always participated in events including camping. As did wife and other siblings in the troop. Eagle scout is now in college, BF is still in a BS leadership role, but higher up than a troop leader. My simple answer is So?

fd

4. RapidRabbit

RapidRabbit Well-Known Member

I saw that this morning. Co Ed camping trips? I have a really bad comment, but I'll leave it alone.

I guess I'll see if my daughter wants to leave the GIRL SCOUTS and become a boy scout? Or is this just another lgbt thing?

And if anyone's interested in started a man scouts troop. We'll be dining beer and shooting guns in the woods!

5. Gigantopithecus

Gigantopithecus Well-Known Member

Might as well combine the boy and girl scouts, and just call it the scouts.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

6. msell66

msell66 Burning Fossil Fuels Donator

Cue the sexual harassment charges in 3, 2, 1.....

RapidRabbit likes this.
  7. blue65coupe

blue65coupe Well-Known Member

I think it's ridiculous. It's all about the numbers, or lack thereof. BOY Scouts and GIRL Scouts. Now, they will be Scouts. Damn why does everything have to be "inclusive"? Wonder when BLM and KKK will come together?

8. Horseplay

Horseplay I Don't Care. Do you?

Yes, it's all about numbers and survival. This should speed up the demise. Genius.

Scouting was once almost a rite of passage for boys in suburban America. EVERYONE was a Cub Scout and the majority moved on through up to Scouts. But lets be honest, times have changed and Scouting seems almost non-existent these days anyway.

9. 3175375

3175375 Well-Known Member

As an Eagle Scout and the Father of an Eagle Scout, I am appalled
    The Boy Scout Program was formulated to develop young men into Leaders. Part of the joy of being in the Boy Scouts was to belch, fart n tell sexist jokes.

When my son had his Court of Honor, two people I have incredible respect for: my Scoutmaster n a friend who retired as a Navy Captain- he came in full dressed blacks. I melted - I can't envision girls being involved

10. guruatbol

guruatbol Always on vacation!

The LDS Church will pull out completely and there it goes. The support 80% of scouting.

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

11. 3175375

Yep. The Mormons have been incredibly supportive of the Boy Scouts.
    I will say, however, that Norway has both boys n girls in the same Program

Last edited: Oct 16, 2017
  12. BobV

BobV Well-Known Member

Hell, what's a boy and what's a girl anymore anyway?
    Lines are so blurred with all the trans stuff, that you never know what to call someone (he/she/it?), and will offend them no matter which words you choose. Doesn't matter what equipment is present, anyone can be whatever they want to be... So what does it matter now anyway? :confused:

America as we used to know it is dead.

13. Horseplay

Horseplay I Don't Care. Do you?

We are so concerned about not offending anyone it is becoming anything goes. How have we gotten to the point where a penis doesn't make you a male and a vagina is not a clear indication you might be a woman? "Society" now tries to tell us that gender defining roles and traits are wrong. WTF?!

14. Mach1 Driver

Mach1 Driver Active Member

Listening to Dennis Prager I think he said there are now 90 some terms for the TWO sexes. More insanity from the left.

15. 3175375

Unbelievable

16. Mach1Mark

Mach1Mark Ramrod extraordinaire Donator

I heard that broadcast too . . . the number of 'sexes' is over two hundred according to the Left. SMH

17. scedd

scedd Well-Known Member

There are 2 genders - Male & Female.
    Anything else is a mental disorder.

guruatbol, Mach1Mark and RapidRabbit like this.
  18. Mach1Mark

Mach1Mark Ramrod extraordinaire Donator

Absolutely correct !@! That's what Ive been reading in various studies Ive seen in JAMA and else where.
    I am merely pointing out absurdity by being absurd.

19. Midlife

Midlife Well-Known Member Staff Member Moderator

Uhhh...no. I have a good friend who is an endocrinologist, and he has told me that about 5% of the population has biological signs of both genders. There are people born with both male and female reproductive organs, believe it or not, and some are born with incomplete sets of male and female characteristics. Not all of these characteristics are necessarily related to genital organs. Men are born without prostate glands; women with prostrates. Some have anomalous hormonal productions that mimic the opposite sex's distributions. Those conditions are certainly not a mental disorder.

Historically, these people were considered very anomalous, and locked up in attics and institutions, as they were thought to be the work of the devil. They were not discussed in public, let alone the literature. This had the result when these conditions were first openly discussed that lay people thought it was "mental". It is only in the past 80 years or so that medical science has come of age to examine these conditions and begin to treat them effectively.

20. guruatbol

guruatbol Always on vacation!

[​IMG]

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk