1. Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

WTF, Really? Part II

Discussion in 'Politics, Guns, and a can of Whoop Ass!' started by Midlife, Oct 11, 2017.

1. Mach1Mark

Mach1Mark Ramrod extraordinaire Donator

They are called hermaphrodites and though they will have both male and female genitalia they will have either male or female DNA.

2. Horseplay

Horseplay I Don't Care. Do you?

There will always be an insignificant percentage of persons born with some anomaly that makes them less than 100% perfect as far as reproductive equipment. Just as people are born with 6 fingers, etc. It doesn't change what they are. This whole gender discussion is so much bullshit its not worth even our time to write about it. Just look at the faces of this "movement". And that is ALL this is. A bunch of social outcast freaks who survive in the real world who strive the change the landscape to suit their own warped vision. Bruce Jenner. Really? The guy spent half of his life being an Olympic legend. A mans man, if you will. There was/is not a female cell in his being. He's just a fucktard surrounded by a clan of even bigger shitpiles who are certainly the cause of his mental condition. And yes, the dude is whack.

And for anyone who wants to try and defend the twisted shit they spew you better be prepared to support and recognize idiots who "identify" as trees, and unicorns and space aliens because they all band together with their nonsense. Can we just get back to the good old days when college hotties were wiling to "experiment with a lucky guy and her best friend? Is that too much to ask?

Mach1Mark likes this.
  3. FordDude

FordDude Well-Known Dude Staff Member Moderator

OK here is a wacky theory on why we are f'ed up.

Maybe we are remembering too much from previous lives. Ya I am a dude in this life, but my past life I was a chick and I think that I still am. So now that it is possible to get my wang cut off and add some fake boobies I have to do it. Or ya I am a dude in this life, but in my past life I was a chick and I really liked boys, and I still do.
    And where do these repressed memories come from? Do we really understand all of the coding in DNA?
    Hey it is just a wacky theory and did I make you think about it for an instant?
    Now back to your regular programming where the human race is just nuts...

fd

4. Horseplay

Horseplay I Don't Care. Do you?

You've been iiving in Cali too long

5. 3175375

3175375 Well-Known Member

That is exactly why I am getting the f out of here

msell66 likes this.
  6. scedd

scedd Well-Known Member

These people have a medical condition. There is still male or female plumbing involved.
    The rest all have a hole in their marble bag

Mach1 Driver likes this.
  7. RapidRabbit

RapidRabbit Well-Known Member

Wait I'm lost, are we still talking about scouts here? Is there a badge for guessing someone's gender?

8. 3175375

9. FordDude

FordDude Well-Known Dude Staff Member Moderator

Yep

fd

10. Gigantopithecus

Gigantopithecus Well-Known Member

FordDude likes this.
  11. 3175375

Makes me puke