• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Ya don't need jokes....

AzPete

.....when the news has this type articles.

Warning: Alligator on the loose
Comments 4 | Recommend 0
October 30, 2009 01:49:00 PM
By S. BRADY CALHOUN / News Herald Writer
PANAMA CITY BEACH - Florida Fish and Wildlife officials are searching for an alligator that one of their officers lost shortly after taking it to his daughter’s school.

The officer brought the 5-foot alligator to Breakfast Point Academy for show and tell Friday, said FWC spokesman Stand Kirkland. The alligator was taped around it’s mouth. Shortly after the officer left the school, a driver flagged him down and told him that his “passenger,� the alligator, had jumped out of his vehicle.

“They have an amazing jumping ability,� Kirkland said.

The animal is believed to be in a wooded area near Pier Park, officials said. Officers still were searching for the alligator Friday afternoon.

readers45 wrote:
Where is Jason Kelly when you need him? GATOR ON THE GROUND, GATOR ON THE GROUND, GATOR ON THE GROUND, Repeat......................................
10/30/2009 2:57 PM CDT
Recommend
Report Abuse

robertsplissken wrote:
I feel another BCSO taser story a comin'!
10/30/2009 2:49 PM CDT
Recommend
Report Abuse

pcangel842 wrote:
This is just funny. Thankfully it didn't jump out at the school. 5 feet is pretty good size. But if it's mouth is taped it can't do too much...still funny. I wouldn't wanna be that officer tho...oh the jokes.
10/30/2009 2:25 PM CDT
Recommend (1)
Report Abuse

emeripsni wrote:
OK ... so:

a. FWC officer caught the gator just for show and tell?
b. FWC officer keeps one as a pet?
c. FWC agency keeps gators on hand just for such an occasion?

Won't ask how the gator was being transported, but imagine if it jumped out on I-10?
10/30/2009 2:21 PM CDT

I could understand if it was a policeman.....not realizing that a gator can jump...stupid for sure......but that was a Fish and Wildlife Officer......the guys others count on to know how to handle these things. I wonder if he still has a job....

Back