• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Yeah more Camaro..Z28 at Nurburgring video

I find these Nurburgring videos funny. Especially the ones that tout "our car is so gawd awful fast around the track" Note: We had a professional race car driver for this speed run.

Then, some average Obama voting Chevy owner walks around bragging how fast his Camaro is around a track he'll never visit, let alone drive.

It's douchebaggery at its finest.

Why all the hate? You can't just enjoy a video of a fast car? Ok, so its not YOUR video, which was also enjoyable, but really, lighten up.

"KBMWRS" said:
Why all the hate? You can't just enjoy a video of a fast car? Ok, so its not YOUR video, which was also enjoyable, but really, lighten up.

It's not hate, it's the ridiculousness of the advertising. If I lighten up any more, I'll float off this rock!

Interesting that the rainfall near the end of the run didn't slow him down at all... even had the wipers running at 155+ mph.

"silverblueBP" said:
I find these Nurburgring videos funny. Especially the ones that tout "our car is so gawd awful fast around the track" Note: We had a professional race car driver for this speed run.

Then, some average Obama voting Chevy owner walks around bragging how fast his Camaro is around a track he'll never visit, let alone drive.

Let em brag and try. Then when they ditch it, drive by....slowly....

"silverblueBP" said:

Meh, haters are gonna hate,

Fast fuckin car regardless of the Brand X bowtie up front...

In the rain you can see that he's sliding some. Also on negative Gs you can hear the engine rev because of it.

Back