• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Yes, I'm cross posting something....Mini Feed planning

dodgestang

Just because we splintered....doesn't mean we can't all drink together.
I'm already thinking about Mini-Feed. Looking at the calendar there are 4 weekends to chose from.

August 6
August 13
August 20
August 27

As always I start these things off with process of elimination seeing how many people can come on what days and then make an executive decision to schedule the party.....usually trying to make sure it was on a date a certain Ginger says he won't be able to make it (j/k)

I'm starting early this year because I have a full spring and early summer lined up already...and I don't want to loose site/sight of this little shin-dig planning that is now in its 8th year (gawd can you believe it).

Anyway for all the old farts who can't remember jack....mini-feed is a little BBQ I host at my house in Rising Sun, MD every year and try to see how many mustang nuts I can pack onto my driveway and pump full of food/brew and then just sit back, relax, and enjoy the serenity of the country side.

It started small and had some nefarious people attend on occasion
http://www.dodgestang.com/cgi-bin/pro/emAlbum.cgi?c=show_image;p=2006-08-20%20Mini%20Feed%203;i=3;img=mf12.jpg

Cross post to your heart's content mah brutha!

Don't forget to come back with the after action report and most importantly...
:wop the pics.

PHL and BWI are both 50-60 minutes from the house.

If you want to come....fly in to PHL...I will pick you up Friday and drop you off Sunday ;)

and you're used to picking J up and dropping him off....with the trailer.

Hmmm, 350 mile drive. I've seen the pictures and videos from the past events and it looks like a good time. If I have a car done and free time, I may try to make it.

"dodgestang" said:
PHL and BWI are both 50-60 minutes from the house.

If you want to come....fly in to PHL...I will pick you up Friday and drop you off Sunday ;)

Bonnie is good with it. And we could do any weekend actually. 2 of the weekends we have the kids, the other 2 we don't.

I am married...and have 2 kids.

And all my weekend are wide open....as long as I stay home ;)

"cmayna" said:
If you got married and made more kids then all your weekends would be booked.

I was not insinuating anything in either direction. Basically I am saying the whole month is good for us. It's just that one weekend may be 2 people and another weekend may be 4 people.

And Bonnie's Dad has a nice enclosed trailer now too, and a large diesel to lug it. He said I can borrow it anytime. Maybe I will bring the stang in tow so I can get in on the burnouts... :confu

And when I bust it, we can just push it right into your nice (well lit) shop and fix'r up!

Mmmm 6,000 miles x 10mpg x $5/gal...... :censored

Hope you post those burn out pics on your driveway again. :thu

OMG Mikey,
That's like $3,000 for gas only. Yes a little cheaper just to stay home and watch the burnouts on youtube.

Heck, we could enclosed trailer our cars out there and back for less than the above gas cost and have no wear and tear on the beasts.

They go out...i stay home and play in my garage working on my cars, or shoot pool, or play video games, or do some home renovations.....seems pretty far from whipped category....then again...I suppose I should trust your opinion here with you being such an expert on the matter. :bowdown :roll

"GrabberOrange69" said:
P whipped! :nut

"65fast" said:
For the spread that nick lays out its well worth it :thu

I would be suprised if that orange car could spin the tires anyway :part :roll

After we set the back wheels down on a couple puddles of whale lard, they sure will.........I think

Nick,
Is obsidian spider coming out to it?

Back