• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Yes, There Is A Santa Claus

Laurie S.

Staff member
I had posted that when I went up to the Reno National Show last month, a new tire on my trailer separated and tore the fender off my trailer. The tires only had 3,800 miles on it, and I knew I hadn't hit anything on the road. Well, Discount Tire agreed with me and replaced the tire and warranty at no cost to me and sent the old tire off to the manufacturer, Greenball. I got a call today and Greenball said it was a manufacturing defect and they will cover the cost of replacing my fender. Merry Christmas!

Of course, now I'm worrying about the other five tires I bought at the same time.....

Sounds like good news bad news to me. :rr :rr :rr :rr :rr (one for each tire)

fd

Ask Greenball for the mfg date code! Then check the other tires and see if they were made in the same plant at the same time. If so ask them to replace them!

We did that a couple times.

Mel

I'll do that. I had no problems the rest of the trip, about another 1,700 miles on them.

My 75 LTD had the firestone 500's there were bad. blew all five out over about 2000 miles.

Back