• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Yesterday was a good day

FordDude

Well-Known Dude
Staff member
So I was at the Doctors office yesterday to get the results of the biopsy on my prostate and I get a phone call from my employment agency. Seems that they got the insurance issues worked out and I start my new job on Monday the 7th. :yah I have not said anything, but I got laid off the beginning of the year. It was not a big surprise and I was not planning on staying with that company much longer, but still it hurt when I got my walking papers. The job market is so much better this year than it was last year at this time, I had 2 interviews in my first month of "vacation". I am with an agency that placed me with a company, and I will be working for the agency for 3 months then the company will hire me. I was suppose to start this past Monday. I will be driving a company car and they were having issues with insurance because I will not technically be employed by the company. Well they got it all worked out and I start on Monday. I am going to be driving all over Cali visiting Ralphs (Kroger) stores inspecting their fire alarm system. That means driving an HHR from San Diego to Sacramento. I talked to a buddy of mine from a couple of jobs ago and he is doing a similar thing with Vons grocery stores. He loves his job and recommended that I take the position. So I am going to give it a shot.
So back to the Doctors office, after waiting over an hour we finally got to see him. I asked my nurse SWMBO to be there with me in case the news was bad. The Doc sits down and opens my file, looks at, and says the biopsy was benign. :yah BUT he wants to monitor my condition and see me again in 3 months. :hide
So yesterday was a pretty good day.

fd

Both areas of news are good.......congrats.

I would request a Mustang.....never hurts to ask.

Awesome news all around...except the part about the HRR. I've had a few as rentals and would not look forward to the long drives.

great news! and I have a Dodge Caravan as a company car, I'd rather have an HHR from a style viewpoint but I can haul a lot crap in the minivan.

"FordDude" said:
BUT he wants to monitor my condition and see me again in 3 months. :hide
fd

index.php

Attachments

• cbl_0308.gif
    cbl_0308.gif
    20.1 KB · Views: 57
Great news Tim. I'm glad to hear you're healthy and back to work.

Sorry about the HHR, though. Better than nothing.

Great news, glad to hear about your employment and health situation improving. I bet your feeling like superman right now, if your not, you should be.

Great news Tim...on all counts.
I know what its like, so to get a job makes one feel great again. :thu

Back