• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Yo....North Texas StangFixers

Sluggo

I will be stopping by Rick's place on my way to Oklahoma City. My wife and I will be there on the 20th.

Definitely want to get some people together for dinner. It was a good time last time out.

Anyone interested, chime in please.

I have to be on support that week in the evenings. I am a maybe! Hopefully one of the other guys will trade with me.

My guess is that the GTG will take place somewhere in the mid cities area, as fast68back lives somewhere in that area. Hope you can make it.

I was thinking Twin Peaks in Lewisville, right off 35 and the tollway, figure its easy off/ easy on for everyone, say 7-730ish. Any other ideas?

"Fast68back" said:
I was thinking Twin Peaks in Lewisville, right off 35 and the tollway, figure its easy off/ easy on for everyone, say 7-730ish. Any other ideas?
Twin peaks is one if those places with waitresses in skimpy outfits. Coleman is pretty easily offended by that kind of deal, so we may have to bring duct tape , a bag or a big hat to cover his eyes. Other than that, sounds cool to me.

"ko67" said:
Twin peaks is one if those places with waitresses in skimpy outfits. Coleman is pretty easily offended by that kind of deal, so we may have to bring duct tape , a bag or a big hat to cover his eyes. Other than that, sounds cool to me.

Make me go! What about my other 4 senses! I like Breastarants, esp the one in your neck of the woods, Bone Daddy's.

"Coleman" said:
Make me go! What about my other 4 senses! I like Breastarants, esp the one in your neck of the woods, Bone Daddy's.

Remember the ads when Twin Peaks first came to town? "There are only two requirements to being a Twin Peaks waitress, and neither one of them is experience."

LOL

(It's probably not about the food, but I prefer the food at Hooters if I need to almost see bewbs while I eat).

Back